Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Resource Cinema Pro and Panel [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazza444

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Please refund my credits been asking for the new link for days and no response

Can i get my credits back please? No response whatsoever can Admin help please and thanks

Hey can i please have my credits returned? No response at all can an admin please step in and resolve this thanks.

tonyem1984

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have the old version and new version. The old version work like a treat. But I found out with the new version that if you upload it to hostinger it's start to miss up. Now I will be trying it on namecheap hosting to see if it fix the problem at hand

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

bazza444

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Please update your resource link, otherwise I have to delete the resource and make a refund of the credit payments
Thank you so much

Hi Admin

Nothing has changed and have had no word back from the user. Been waiting a long time now I was wondering could I get my credits back please?

Thanks

Hi Admin sorry to bother you but can i have my credits back please it been way over a week now since i purchased this and no word back from the supplier. Thanks again

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Admin sorry to bother you but can i have my credits back please it been way over a week now since i purchased this and no word back from the supplier. Thanks again
Hey man take it easy. Admin posted on Tuesday to reupload. And here you are 2 days later. Give it some time man, not everybody is in the forum everyday like you. People live normal lives.

bazza444

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey bud I completely understand, admin got involved and I am delighted he did, but I purchased this over a week ago and had no response at all from the seller. Hence why I asked admin to step in and refund. I don’t mind waiting at all, I understand people are busy all good thanks

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

bazza444

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi can an admin please refund my credits, I think I have waited long enough now and no response from seller. Thanks

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
LINK REMOVED BY @redhat, SOURCE LİNK DOESN'T EXİST ANYMORE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock