https://www.streaming-servers.com/

centos server installation issue

legend

Hi All,

I have a centros server (configured as well with firewall). WHMCS is installed on the server but it will not connect to Xtream UI for autobilling as a resseller. I have tried all versions of the autobilling module but none seem to work. But it works with my credentials on another friends vps.

I need help to sort out my server configuration to ensure the autobilling works. Your time will be more than appreciated.

Thanks.

Place your Business Ad here !

urgodfather

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
"Could" be your host. "Could" be you overlook small step. "Could" be API is blocked or removed.

legend

"Could" be your host. "Could" be you overlook small step. "Could" be API is blocked or removed.
Thanks. Do you mean my server hosting? Could it be that configuration of the server was not done correctly?
My login details works fine with autobilling module on a friends vps.

urgodfather

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
it's possible. without knowing other details which you probably shouldnt post in public, it's just a guessing game and suggestion of places to look.

legend

it's possible. without knowing other details which you probably shouldnt post in public, it's just a guessing game and suggestion of places to look.
I need someone who can check through teamviewer maybe. It's been giving headaches to find the problem

legend

check if the port work fine
Well I open the ports in my firewall. But how do I check it listens.

Could it be because the web server is nginx instead of the apache2 ( mostly used for whmcs servers)?

Thanks

GeekItTillItMhz

Well I open the ports in my firewall. But how do I check it listens.

Could it be because the web server is nginx instead of the apache2 ( mostly used for whmcs servers)?

Thanks
You can see what ports are listing in CentOS using:
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.This will show all listening IPv4 sockets on your machine. Use -6 for ipv6.

WHMCS does work with Nginx but is not officially supported. https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Environment_Guide#Web_Server

While other web server technologies are not officially supported, we understand that some users do wish to run WHMCS in environments other than Apache. For those that do, you must ensure that the functionality offered by the aforementioned directives has been implemented by your web server configuration.
You also might want to look at: WHMCS 7.8 Friendly URLs Configuration for Nginx

Seems depending on setup Nginx does require some extra configuration.

legend

You can see what ports are listing in CentOS using:
No quote

This will show all listening IPv4 sockets on your machine. Use -6 for ipv6.

WHMCS does work with Nginx but is not officially supported. https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Environment_Guide#Web_Server

You also might want to look at: WHMCS 7.8 Friendly URLs Configuration for Nginx

Seems depending on setup Nginx does require some extra configuration.

Thanks so much. I managed to solve it by updating my curl package.