Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial Calculate a Bandwidth for streaming channels.

maxproview

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
iptv.verdade.xyz
Calculating a Bandwidth for streaming channels.

IMPORTANT: This mode is for use on my server and personal experience. Test your servers and come to a personal conclusion.

I have a Streaming TV channels Station, with 40 channels totally my, with many type themes. ( Exemples: Fight, Cars, Bikes, music 60's, music 70's, music 80's, music 90's and many others)

And here I talk about my experiences with my TV plataform.

When will talk about bandwidth on channels streaming we have to calculate 4 important things.

1 - Arquive type
Normaly MP4, because this extenssion is usable for any servers and many softwares and compressions in world. If you have a Panel TV Station for many streamings TV channels, you will can make use this extenssion to all channels, because normally You don't will have problem.

2 - Compression
The compression is very, very important and I use .h264. You can question me, because you don't use .h265? Is simple, because on my system the .h265 make very use of the processment and memory of my server. The double the processment is in use on .h265 so, on .h264 configurate with the correct bitrate, the quality of my transmissions are perfects.

3 - Bitrate
The bitrate is extremilly importante, baseally because the file width will make a difference on this case. I always will limite my MP4 - .h264 files on a maximum at 2000Kbps, because on many resolution I maked a tests, where 1920X1080 with .h264 don't loose quality. On IPTV APPs to SmartTV, Android APPs, iPhone and iPad APPs, VLC software to PC and on some APPs the quality is best.

4 - File width
The file width is very important. On my case I always use the simple mode. All files with 5 minutes will have only the maximum 60Mb. Because files much big, need more memory and processing os my server. All My situations are baseally make on this forming.
If I have many video files with 30 minutes or 120 minutes the rules always will having this calcule.

5 - FPS
I use always 30FPS to all qualitys and resolutions, MP4 Files videos. I tested 24FPS, 25FPS 29FPS and 29,9FPS and fluidity of all my files were best with 30FPS. No checkered in the image, for all resolutions.

Exemples:
File = MP4
Compression Codec = .h264
FPS = 30
Resolution = 1280X720
Bitrate video = 1300Kbps
Bitrate audio = 128Kbps
Time vídeo = 10 minutes
Width = 120Mb *maximum

Width maximum calculate is:
* The maximum width file is 60Mb, but on any cases the width are 48MB - 50MB*
5 minutes = 60Mb Maximum
10 minutes = 120Mb Maximum
20 minutes = 180Mb Maximum
30 minutes = 360Mb Maximum
60 minutes = 720Mb Maximum
120 minutes = 1440Mb Maximum

Observation: I need use the maximum time 3 hours for video file, because my channels I did for this use.

I hope have helped.

God Bless...

maxproview

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
iptv.verdade.xyz

IMPORTANT: This mode is for use on my server and personal experience. Test your servers and come to a personal conclusion.

I have a Streaming TV channels Station, with 40 channels totally my, with many type themes. ( Exemples: Fight, Cars, Bikes, music 60's, music 70's, music 80's, music 90's and many others)

When will talk about bandwidth on channels streaming we have to calculate 4 important things.

1 - Arquive type
Normaly MP4, because this extenssion is usable for any servers and many softwares and compressions in world. If you have a Panel TV Station for many streamings TV channels, you will can make use this extenssion to all channels, because normally You don't will have problem.

2 - Compression
The compression is very, very important and I use .h264. You can question me, because you don't use .h265? Is simple, because on my system the .h265 make very use of the processment and memory of my server. The double the processment is in use on .h265 so, on .h264 configurate with the correct bitrate, the quality of my transmissions are perfects.

3 - Bitrate
The bitrate is extremilly importante, baseally because the file width will make a difference on this case. I always will limite my MP4 - .h264 files on a maximum at 2000Kbps, because on many resolution I maked a tests, where 1920X1080 with .h264 don't loose quality. On IPTV APPs to SmartTV, Android APPs, iPhone and iPad APPs, VLC software to PC and on some APPs the quality is best.

4 - File width
The file width is very important. On my case I always use the simple mode. All files with 5 minutes will have only the maximum 60Mb. Because files much big, need more memory and processing os my server. All My situations are baseally make on this forming.
If I have many video files with 30 minutes or 120 minutes the rules always will having this calcule.

5 - FPS
I use always 30FPS to all qualitys and resolutions, MP4 Files videos. I tested 24FPS, 25FPS 29FPS and 29,9FPS and fluidity of all my files were best with 30FPS. No checkered in the image, for all resolutions.

Exemples:
File = MP4
FPS = 30
Resolution = 1280X720
Bitrate video = 1300Kbps
Bitrate audio = 128Kbps
Time vídeo = 10 minutes
Width = 120Mb *maximum

5 minutes = 60Mb Maximum

Observation: I need use the maximum time 3 hours for video file, because my channels I did for this use.

I hope have helped.

God Bless...
Important: I use the Wowza to WSE Manager on my server.

Important: I use the Wowza to WSE Manager on my server.
I have use for 18 months, and this sistuation is the best.

good but more cridite

Thank you bro, nice work!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

1 - Arquive type

2 - Compression

3 - Bitrate

4 - File width

5 - FPS

Exemples:
File = MP4
FPS = 30
Resolution = 1280X720
Bitrate video = 1300Kbps
Bitrate audio = 128Kbps
Time vídeo = 10 minutes
Width = 120Mb *maximum

5 minutes = 60Mb Maximum

I hope have helped.

God Bless...

I recommend also any calculations:

For example for data size calculation :

maxproview

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
iptv.verdade.xyz
WSE Manager? Cloud you share it with us please ?
I use on my server with pay license., but I find a WSE manager with a Crack. So I will put here, on forum.

I recommend also any calculations:

For example for data size calculation :
It is not necessary if you use WSE Manager, because it limits the parameters automatically. It is a very easy use, for everyone, for beginners and experts. I use the version with a paid license, but I will put here that crack version for everyone soon. WSE is the best because is very light on server.

davoxrg

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

1 - Arquive type

2 - Compression

3 - Bitrate

4 - File width

5 - FPS

Exemples:
File = MP4
FPS = 30
Resolution = 1280X720
Bitrate video = 1300Kbps
Bitrate audio = 128Kbps
Time vídeo = 10 minutes
Width = 120Mb *maximum

5 minutes = 60Mb Maximum

I hope have helped.

God Bless...
2000kbps avc like to me

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

MaxPlayer

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Nice calculations, but now is new formats and need update this.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock