Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request BELL FIVE TV/VIRGINGO TV PHP SCRIPTS NEEDED

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy these 2 scripts in Thread Title.

Bell Five TV -Canada-no account needed.
VirginGo TV -Uk-no account needed.

If you have and its your own work please contact.

NOTE: I will buy from people who write their own scripts and that give test and guarantee on their work, and not buy from resellers or someone who gets scripts from another person then sells everywhere, and to everybody. I rather buy PHP scripts over DRM! But whichever the code is, if you have and you made them, please contact.

Last edited:

lasauce29

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to but these to scripts in Thread Title.

NOTE: I will buy from people who write their own scripts and that give test and guarantee on their work, and not buy from resellers or someone who gets scripts from another person then sells everywhere. I rather buy PHP scripts over DRM!
Interessed too

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy these 2 scripts in Thread Title.

NOTE: I will buy from people who write their own scripts and that give test and guarantee on their work, and not buy from resellers or someone who gets scripts from another person then sells everywhere, and to everybody. I rather buy PHP scripts over DRM! But whichever the code is, if you have and you made them, please contact.
The scripts will both be DRM and will be a mixture of python & php (usually panel and api commands).

But you are more than likely only get resellers on here as most script writers won’t get in touch or sell to someone they don’t know from Adam.

Oh and if someone who is the original owner (there a few slight variations of both scripts wrote by people) get in touch expect to part way with a substantial amount of $$$ and then pay for the required server costs and no what you are doing script wise as most will expect you to be mid level skill level and know your way around.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The scripts will both be DRM and will be a mixture of python & php (usually panel and api commands).

But you are more than likely only get resellers on here as most script writers won’t get in touch or sell to someone they don’t know from Adam.

Oh and if someone who is the original owner (there a few slight variations of both scripts wrote by people) get in touch expect to part way with a substantial amount of $$$ and then pay for the required server costs and no what you are doing script wise as most will expect you to be mid level skill level and know your way around.
Hey chickenwarrior! I remember you have helped me many times before.. how are you? And yes I found someone who said that he can do that script for me but he doesn't know me very well so will think about it LOL... I see his contacting to me was a waste of time..why will contact someone to tell I can do such job but will not do it for you!?!?..

Anyway, I will have to search for something else that has UK canada and Brazil streams.. do you know of anything?

Thanks to your and all other who replied in this thread.

williaak

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey chickenwarrior! I remember you have helped me many times before.. how are you? And yes I found someone who said that he can do that script for me but he doesn't know me very well so will think about it LOL... I see his contacting to me was a waste of time..why will contact someone to tell I can do such job but will not do it for you!?!?..

Anyway, I will have to search for something else that has UK canada and Brazil streams.. do you know of anything?

Thanks to your and all other who replied in this thread.

Herny8, any luck? Have you been able to get the scripts you are looking for. I am looking for same and wondering if you can point me to the right directions. Thanks.

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Herny8, any luck? Have you been able to get the scripts you are looking for. I am looking for same and wondering if you can point me to the right directions. Thanks.
Hi buddy, unfortunately, I have not got anything like that.. I found a guy who would write the script but he needs account access to such services.

I cant provide such access because I am not in Canada or UK.. this guy wanted like a login account to the service so he could snoop it but unable to provide it.

I have stopped looking.. only option now is streamlive or norago scripts those have what we need but also need account to their service. I am looking how to subscribe to norago 871. Do you have any latino/usa by any chance?

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi buddy, unfortunately, I have not got anything like that.. I found a guy who would write the script but he needs account access to such services.

I cant provide such access because I am not in Canada or UK.. this guy wanted like a login account to the service so he could snoop it but unable to provide it.

I have stopped looking.. only option now is streamlive or norago scripts those have what we need but also need account to their service. I am looking how to subscribe to norago 871. Do you have any latino/usa by any chance?
You do know you could just buy an account from shoppy?

kaka_05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Haha Guys !!!

I read all those posts on VM IE, i got laughing about ppl looking on it , cuz i have solution over 1 year now , i used just for my private lol :)

G

guetteur

Haha Guys !!!

I read all those posts on VM IE, i got laughing about ppl looking on it , cuz i have solution over 1 year now , i used just for my private lol
:)
How is this useful for forum members?

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Haha Guys !!!

I read all those posts on VM IE, i got laughing about ppl looking on it , cuz i have solution over 1 year now , i used just for my private lol :)
Definitely not useful. And bragging doesn't get you far. Maybe if you have a solution or willing to share what you have. But your comment was unnecessary especially on a post from last year

jacob2

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Oh and if someone who is the original owner (there a few slight variations of both scripts wrote by people) get in touch expect to part way with a substantial amount of $$$ and then pay for the required server costs and no what you are doing script wise as most will expect you to be mid level skill level and know your HI I,M NEW TO THIS BUT KIND OF HEADI

Looking for the same for LA, US, EU any help is greatly appreciated

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock