Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Any good reliable epg service?

levent

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Searching for reliable EPG service that is also not to expensive. Have seen many but the prices are lately incredible.
If have any recommandations let me know.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Searching for reliable EPG service that is also not to expensive. Have seen many but the prices are lately incredible.
Epg went down on XUI One again huh?

mr.more

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Question: Does EPG work for you in xui.one? I mean an external EPG service and not the one from the XUI API
I honestly can't get it to work even though it downloads and I can only see the channels, I can set up a channel with the EPG but it's never available in any app

levent

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Great let me check

Question: Does EPG work for you in xui.one? I mean an external EPG service and not the one from the XUI API
I honestly can't get it to work even though it downloads and I can only see the channels, I can set up a channel with the EPG but it's never available in any app
Yeah sometimes it looks like the EPG is down, but imo its not the greatest source.

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes it looks like the EPG is down, but imo its not the greatest source.
Ok but I didn't mean the EPG look that works through the API provided by XUI.one. I was referring to some source bought for example from a large external EPG provider. For me personally it doesn't work no matter what I do, I can add the source, detect the channels and configure them but still it doesn't show the EPG

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

levent

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Ok but I didn't mean the EPG look that works through the API provided by XUI.one. I was referring to some source bought for example from a large external EPG provider. For me personally it doesn't work no matter what I do, I can add the source, detect the channels and configure them but still it doesn't show the EPG
I see, for me the same….

Don’t think will be fixed anymore….

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I understand, so it's quite strange and unpleasant to depend on an API that could always be turned off.
Are there any other solutions for the EPG? Like maybe a special panel for this that can set the EPG for each LIVE channel or maybe a script?

How do you guys deal with EPG from external paid sources?

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This website is a great one, they have epg and many more features. ...
Indeed it has many options but the site is built in such a way that it is necessary to upload the list on their platform and edit it.
Which isn't very comfortable because you are revealing the server address and login details of your customers.
Basically not the best solution

Last edited by a moderator:

levent

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I see, for me the same….

Don’t think will be fixed anymore….
I understand, so it's quite strange and unpleasant to depend on an API that could always be turned off.
Are there any other solutions for the EPG? Like maybe a special panel for this that can set the EPG for each LIVE channel or maybe a script?

How do you guys deal with EPG from external paid sources?
Yes, I’m gonna look into another panel that has good EPG support, Xui is more and more breaking down in my eyes.

Also there are manu features that are laking behind unfortunately.

dawwgmedia23

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Use a playlist editor load the channels with the EPG then load the URL to your epgs and do a scan it will match them

Use a playlist editor load the channels with the EPG then load the URL to your epgs and do a scan it will match them
I've managed to source over 5000 so far from the editor I use

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock