Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info All members who are dissatisfied and disagree the new credit System, here please...

On4sat

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.startstv.com
@redhat @urgodfather i don't have any issue with the credit system
I've been a user / contributor to this site from the early days
I would like to see all the non iptv related junk removed
It's fast becoming a wares site with people sharing any old crap to gain likes to access the downloads
I know the new system should get rid of some but we need a clear out

I also think it but for me too all day on this comunity I think they are unloading more garbage and old things

Last edited:

On4sat

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.startstv.com
Sorry administratator and staff sorry but that is very stupid you give for one post 0.05 credit and 0.10 for one resource but for get any resource only see 1 crédito get also but see many 400 and more credits for get that sorry for that ony vip member get that sorry for my sincerity for me no problem that sistem on credits but you need see that for all members.

stupid that i thing - https://prnt.sc/sv9voj give my 600 credits for that
you must be realizing where i want to go

for now I analyze how many members that are here since the beginning I believe do not leave because the forum each day to day starts to grow but it analyzes everything that is being done I don't think it is right about what I see creating limits I think a good solution about it

don't forget all the members thing i think is not happening for now

continue with this good work that I’ve followed since the very beginning

Regards

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Odin

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello administrators I have a question I had put convert my likes to credits in the other post but that publication was deleted and they no longer comment there wanted to know what had happened? because that helped a lot it is very difficult to get credits and the likes helped

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It was a one time thing. All existing users were converted, including you. Once our content is converted, THEN we will look into changing the reward amounts. Unfortunately we still have leeches who aim to take for your all’s shares, so it will not be altered sooner. Thank you for understanding and please continue to be patient as the forum transitions.

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Before this credit system, I was on my way to becoming a God with the number of likes I received due to my great contribution I provided to this site. With this credit system, it really doesn't provide much motivation to contribute if you got the cash, so for all us you been here from the start and contributed and gain many likes, we have now been put at the back of the line behind those who are willing to spend cash.????

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I looked at buying credits the other day n they're £1gbp each that makes some of the apps n panels £500+ cheaper to buy from the original devs at that price

I'm not dissatisfied with the new system though, I think its good. Though, I'm sure I read a post that said it was being set up so the contributors could be rewarded for their efforts. Does that mean they can cash out or will they just accumulate shed loads of credits for their efforts? I wouldn't say I was a great developer or hacker but I'm a pretty good at themeing apps and have a few to share but unsure of how this willl unfold so I'm waiting to see what's what.

Last edited:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Before this credit system, I was on my way to becoming a God with the number of likes I received due to my great contribution I provided to this site. With this credit system, it really doesn't provide much motivation to contribute if you got the cash, so for all us you been here from the start and contributed and gain many likes, we have now been put at the back of the line behind those who are willing to spend cash.????
Maybe you should convert your shares to resources. You wont ever earn if you don't convert your stuff. Besides, how many members actually earned there likes? You know how many booster accounts keep appearing by those leeches from that other forum you're at?

I looked at buying credits the other day n they're £1gbp each that makes some of the apps n panels £500+ cheaper to buy from the original devs at that price

I'm not dissatisfied with the new system though, I think its good. Though, I'm sure I read a post that said it was being set up so the contributors could be rewarded for their efforts. Does that mean they can cash out or will they just accumulate shed loads of credits for their efforts? I wouldn't say I was a great developer or hacker but I'm a pretty good at themeing apps and have a few to share but unsure of how this willl unfold so I'm waiting to see what's what.

I agree the 1 eu to 1 cr is steep as well. What I will say is this specific topic as well as other topics are already being discussed but we still have a few other priorities to address such as exterminating these cockroaches and securing this forum and it's members.

Sure, not everyone will like the changes. We have members who never contribute anything but every day they take take take. We have members who USED to contribute, but now, they just take what they can. We have members who complain because they cant just take what they want anymore and "loose motivation" because the proverbial tit is being removed.

As for a "cash out" there's no money involved. Maybe AFTER we shoo away some flies, squash some cockroaches, and burn some leeches... just MAYBE that one might circle back. You never know.....

P.S. There was also a topic about the potential for some members to earn extra rewards. I'll follow up with you privately about that one if it's decided upon.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you for replying @urgodfather, it's good to know that these subjects are being discussed by admin. We all have questions and probably comes across as moaning haha can I also ask whether a contributor receives credits even if their resources are downloaded by vip members pls? Thank you

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should convert your shares to resources. You wont ever earn if you don't convert your stuff. Besides, how many members actually earned there likes? You know how many booster accounts keep appearing by those leeches from that other forum you're at?

I agree the 1 eu to 1 cr is steep as well. What I will say is this specific topic as well as other topics are already being discussed but we still have a few other priorities to address such as exterminating these cockroaches and securing this forum and it's members.

Sure, not everyone will like the changes. We have members who never contribute anything but every day they take take take. We have members who USED to contribute, but now, they just take what they can. We have members who complain because they cant just take what they want anymore and "loose motivation" because the proverbial tit is being removed.

As for a "cash out" there's no money involved. Maybe AFTER we shoo away some flies, squash some cockroaches, and burn some leeches... just MAYBE that one might circle back. You never know.....

P.S. There was also a topic about the potential for some members to earn extra rewards. I'll follow up with you privately about that one if it's decided upon.
Thanks for the response, that other sites is a fucking hoover to woiptv, stealing everything from here. I went there to escape the credit system but seems as if the grass is not to green there either.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, that other sites is a fucking hoover to woiptv, stealing everything from here. I went there to escape the credit system but seems as if the grass is not to green there either.
Yeah we know. Doing everything we can to get rid of the problem but we still have estimated 4000 posts that have to be converted. It doesn’t help when members won’t do their own.

The credit system is a good system to those who participate.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock