Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info All members who are dissatisfied and disagree the new credit System, here please...

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hello,

Nobody is forced to use our website, so all members who are dissatisfied and disagree the new credit system, can post under this thread...
I will delete these member accounts from the database, it's that simple!

I can no longer hear the grumbling from a few members. Whoever is dissatisfied can go !

silenthunter221

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This will be the most quiet thread going lol. How about you just give all the moaners 10000 credits. They will find something else to moan about then. "I've got to many credits I can't spend them all" deal with it snowflakes. This site is the best out there to get info

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
G

guetteur

what happens to those who
VIP member bought? this will continue to work as usual
-Unlock all hidden content
That was answered by @redhat

regards.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TUISTERa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Bro you really doesn't want to hear any user feedback ? Is this really the case? Do you think, that i can not express my negative emotion here in forum ? If this is the case you can remove me, i dont need forum, where i can be used just to click like and upload resources ! We are not saying what you should do, we are saying what we dont like, and this is my right. Ban me , or delete me, your resource system is not tested, or secured for fraud by member . Or not explained how can we protect our credits. Tomorrow you will want to sell credits, you are ok with users losing their credits, this way they will buy from you credit packs, but if i lose 10 credits to scam i will never buy credits because they will be money spend on the wind. And again, if you dont like my opinion you can delete me or remove me, with all my posts and same for all other accounts. If you want to remove someone it is supposed to be done along with his uploads, likes and threads. Have a nice day and keep trying

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Bro you really doesn't want to hear any user feedback ? Is this really the case? Do you think, that i can not express my negative emotion here in forum ? If this is the case you can remove me, i dont need forum, where i can be used just to click like and upload resources ! We are not saying what you should do, we are saying what we dont like, and this is my right. Ban me , or delete me, your resource system is not tested, or secured for fraud by member . Or not explained how can we protect our credits. Tomorrow you will want to sell credits, you are ok with users losing their credits, this way they will buy from you credit packs, but if i lose 10 credits to scam i will never buy credits because they will be money spend on the wind. And again, if you dont like my opinion you can delete me or remove me, with all my posts and same for all other accounts. If you want to remove someone it is supposed to be done along with his uploads, likes and threads. Have a nice day and keep trying

First of all thank you for your feedback mate. If the feedbacks (also negative) I listen to it of course, but the tone is important. If the feedback is done in a decent way we are of course open to it. Your feedback here is an example of a decent feedback.

Unfortunately there are too many users here who have only been here for a short time, do not know us, did not actually understand our goal, but prejudice us with things that are not true. I do not have to tolerate such contributions.

Basically it is a free forum, nobody here is obliged to use our community, everyone has the option to remove their account if they are dissatisfied:

1591138436926.png

Everyone should know the things here:

1. We all do this because we have fun with it
  2. We don't do it for commercial purposes (We have a Job where we are going to work daily)
  3. VIP Memberships was only provided because many members ask for it and want it
  4. Our goal is to build an active community
  5. Our principle is
    - GIVE (offering or doing something meaningful) and
    - TAKING the opposite (benefiting from meaningful contributions from other members)
  6. Unfortunately there are too many leechers (who only take but don't want to do anything)
  7. Our goal is to prevent exactly that
  8. A polden proposals which prevent leeching are welcome (in my opinion there is unfortunately not, there will always members who will nag)
  9. There are now 4-5 copies of our pages that try to imitate us 1: 1, which shows that there are a lot of leechers among us

Last edited:

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@redhat

sure we can undestand thad samtimes not fair thad same user take and nothing give just come and go etc.
i can auchso understand with a vip memship thad auchso ok with save aktive member where he not pay becouse he its aktive and make samthing

bud with last sitration i cant and many user to not understand becouse its not fair for us
we are aktive member share samting get coins and with this coins we can pay samthing its like shop if its thad than i dont take my time to share my info
and pay just pay a mambership and wait for workers from this website etc..

also if its not for profit this system for ern mony for what tham ?
i realy dont like its just take our time for nothing every one have a main job thad only hobby also its not just admin and mod site auchso users mamber have same sitrations pls dont misunderstand me i wold write only one time i never write anything about this more !!
its ok if you want do thad ofcourse you can do thad
bud i am sure the cominiti will be split ....it was so good

one old indianer say ;) never
dont touch running system..

sorry bud
in my age its not fair for members .... its just make mony system...
and i am 100% sure most of the members think same
same or tham will not write anything becouse he wold not make a mistake becouse he dont want to ban :)

bud good luck with your new system coins wallet or what ever....

Last edited:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@redhat

sure we can undestand thad samtimes not fair thad same user take and nothing give just come and go etc.
i can auchso understand with a vip memship thad auchso ok with save aktive member where he not pay becouse he its aktive and make samthing

bud with last sitration i cant and many user to not understand becouse its not fair for us
we are aktive member share samting get coins and with this coins we can pay samthing its like shop if its thad than i dont take my time to share my info
and pay just pay a mambership and wait for workers from this website etc..

also if its not for profit this system for ern mony for what tham ?
i realy dont like its just take our time for nothing every one have a main job thad only hobby also its not just admin and mod site auchso users mamber have same sitrations pls dont misunderstand me i wold write only one time i never write anything about this more !!
its ok if you want do thad ofcourse you can do thad
bud i am sure the cominiti will be split ....it was so good

one old indianer say ;) never
dont touch running system..

sorry bud
in my age its not fair for members .... its just make mony system...
and i am 100% sure most of the members think same
same or tham will not write anything becouse he wold not make a mistake becouse he dont want to ban :)

bud good luck with your new system coins wallet or what ever....
but there is no money system. it just a different system with points. before was likes, now is credits. you earn credits you spend credits to take.

as for VIP, personally, i think the option should be removed for any new purchases and no renewals. these some of these VIP are the same ones who destroy this community to be copycat.

you know all about copycat dont you @senkron24. i see your posts in other forums. you do not even give courtesy to say who's is what, you just copy and paste.

to all members, who are upset with this change, don't be upset with the forum. be upset with your peers, the wannabe's, the copycats, the scumbags, and the leeches. be upset with the spammers who try over and over to come to earn likes with multiple accounts (yes, i see you too... thats why they keep getting banned ? )

let me explain something, this change is to protect our best members. some who i hope will see this as well. (im not going to point out everyone because the list may get long) we acknowledge that you guys come here to share with each other, you are valued and we aim to preserve your contributions from suck bags who come to take. rest assured, you're virtual "wallet" will never go empty. if it it ever does, you find me and i will personally transfer my wallet into yours. that's a bold statement, but that is because it would be impossible to loose all of your credits with this new system. every time someone downloads your resource, those credits are transferred to you because you shared it, you set the price. we dont allow reshares and reposts because we look out for you who share. you share first, you get the credit.

TUISTERa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Your top download in resources is with 4 downloads , two days before reources i downloaded 5 apps to just test them from forum(flussonic) and this was for free, And none of them works.
When something is in exchange this is what money system is. Points, dots, beans or corn - exchange mean economic. YOu dont have any basic economic rules , this way system is broken, free market is a chaos, it need a lot of time to settle. You need to set basic prices - 10 credits for android app, 100 credits for panel, or something like that, and with time remoe these limitations. Also you need rules for fake resources. It should be stated in title if app is nulled, working, tested or not tested. We need to know what we pay with our credits. There are people that this is their resource of iptv , you ask for them to compete with power users just to download something, they dont need to be leechers or copycats, they are regular users(i am one of them) . They need to work for download, this is reallife example for money - work to eat. If you dont work you die hungry... Dont be mad at users, you have taken their freedom to download, to test, to feel secure that what they download is coming for free and even if it is not working it is ok. This is bad experience for us

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Guys again, we doesn’t sell credits (credits are your virtual money) to our members.

Each member has a virtual wallet, each member can add some useful stUff to the resource manager (download database) for credits amount of credits and this member also earn the credits from this sale.

for example:

Member A >> add to the resource manager >> Some Download (File A) >> he sell it for 20 credits

Member B, C, D, E see this stuff and buy, so each of them pay 20 credits; the total 80 credits goes to wallet of Member A.

The same principle is valid for each other members.

We have also not remove the likes, we do also transfer the like amount 1:1 as credit to you wallet, after transferring the like to credits, you like will still exist, don’t worry about it! The like system will also still exist, don’t get panic!!

Everything we try to do is to try protect the work of our hardworking members.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Your top download in resources is with 4 downloads , two days before reources i downloaded 5 apps to just test them from forum(flussonic) and this was for free, And none of them works.
When something is in exchange this is what money system is. Points, dots, beans or corn - exchange mean economic. YOu dont have any basic economic rules , this way system is broken, free market is a chaos, it need a lot of time to settle. You need to set basic prices - 10 credits for android app, 100 credits for panel, or something like that, and with time remoe these limitations. Also you need rules for fake resources. It should be stated in title if app is nulled, working, tested or not tested. We need to know what we pay with our credits. There are people that this is their resource of iptv , you ask for them to compete with power users just to download something, they dont need to be leechers or copycats, they are regular users(i am one of them) . They need to work for download, this is reallife example for money - work to eat. If you dont work you die hungry... Dont be mad at users, you have taken their freedom to download, to test, to feel secure that what they download is coming for free and even if it is not working it is ok. This is bad experience for us
That is what Report button is for? You submit report. There is also review system where you can rate. It is there but is up to members to use.
I do agree that nulled / not nulled should be stated, as well as version info.
either way, if you click discussion tab then you see linked thread where you can discuss about the resource.
So please, take time to look first before complaining.

TUISTERa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No sir, no questions, just to mention - your top resource is with 4 downloads. I am shutting down my mouth and no more whining.
imagedfde200a9495b437.png

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@TUISTERa, that is because we have problem with Download button. Don't you see where button says Download is not permitted. @redhat is working to identify this problem and fix. Please be patient and wait. Do you have any more complaints?

Drewey73

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@redhat @urgodfather i don't have any issue with the credit system
I've been a user / contributor to this site from the early days
I would like to see all the non iptv related junk removed
It's fast becoming a wares site with people sharing any old crap to gain likes to access the downloads
I know the new system should get rid of some but we need a clear out

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock