Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question After adding iptables GEO IP restrictions, api.php stopped working

terminatortv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am seeking for help if somebody had issue like I have right now.
After adding rule in iptable to block all connections to port 25461 which are not from specific countries that I added, api.php stopped working.
I can't restart stream, edit stream, add new movie using main panel.
I can kill all connecions, reboot server and so on, but can't use functions that are inside api.php file in wwwdir

I tried allowing access to all ports tcp/udp INPUT and OUTPUT from main server to all loadbalancers, but that didnt fix the problem.

So if somebody have some tip that might help, please leave in comments.

Thanks

Update:
One thing I forgot to metion, is that ofcourse I added IP's of loadbalancers to whitelist. Streams are working, clients can watch channels and movies, but restarting/stoping/starting streams and movies is not working.

Last edited by a moderator:

inax93

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
After adding rule in iptable to block all connections to port 25461 which are not from specific countries that I added, api.php stopped working.
I can kill all connecions, reboot server and so on, but can't use functions that are inside api.php file in wwwdir

I tried allowing access to all ports tcp/udp INPUT and OUTPUT from main server to all loadbalancers, but that didnt fix the problem.

Thanks

Update:
One thing I forgot to metion, is that ofcourse I added IP's of loadbalancers to whitelist. Streams are working, clients can watch channels and movies, but restarting/stoping/starting streams and movies is not working.
Hm, did you whitelist your main server ip? (127.0.0.1 and also main public ip not only the loopback ip)...

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

alqui82

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Update:

Using just iptables will not help you much.

Place a reverse proxy and hide it behind cloudflare and you can manage whole rules form clouflare (countries,asn,user agent and etc) and laso have ddos protection

terminatortv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Using just iptables will not help you much.

Place a reverse proxy and hide it behind cloudflare and you can manage whole rules form clouflare (countries,asn,user agent and etc) and laso have ddos protection
DDOS protection is already fine, using OVH never had downtime. But for all this rules you mentioned about cloudflare I think they are available only for paid plans.

For now iptables are doing great job allowing TCP connections only from countries where we have clients.

alqui82

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
DDOS protection is already fine, using OVH never had downtime. But for all this rules you mentioned about cloudflare I think they are available only for paid plans.

For now iptables are doing great job allowing TCP connections only from countries where we have clients.
No it is at free as well.

In cloudflare you just block one country with one click and ASN and etc.
Regarding OVH DDOS protection is a joke. With 2M hits per day portal will become unresponsive or ovh will null your ip.
With iptables traffic arrives at your server , with cloudflare traffic DONT arrive at your server. Thats the big difference.
I cant say anything more

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

terminatortv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
No it is at free as well.

In cloudflare you just block one country with one click and ASN and etc.
Regarding OVH DDOS protection is a joke. With 2M hits per day portal will become unresponsive or ovh will null your ip.
With iptables traffic arrives at your server , with cloudflare traffic DONT arrive at your server. Thats the big difference.
I cant say anything more
I have domain already on cloudflare but I already tried adding routes and it is saying that I need to upgrade plan.

alqui82

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have domain already on cloudflare but I already tried adding routes and it is saying that I need to upgrade plan.
What route have to do with this ?
CLOUFLARE - MAIN PROXY -MAIN

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock