Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource ACM 13.6 Satellite Pro Gold Tv Playout cracked ... v13.6

Register & Get access to index

oneten

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ACM 13.6 Satellite Pro Gold Tv Playout cracked

A complete Solution for your Digital HD Channel, which include full package.
ull HD Quality Pictures
Full Alpha transparrancy support in scroll, logo,Breaking news etc.
Supports any graphics card and any output resolution
Very Smooth inbuilt scroll whith
JPG, SWF, PNG, GIF, etc support
Separate news slot with Separate Logo, Breaking news and scroll group

COMMON FEATURES:
===================
1. No GenLock Required. Super High Quality Fullscreen Video. No black Borders. Automatically Stretches the Video Window to fit into the Screen keeping the quality same.
2. The Exclusive Completely in-built
Dual Monitor System. You can do any kind of job in the Computer while the Channel is Running on the TV (Secondary Display). Thus you can Save money from purchasing a Separate Computer for Making Ads etc.
3. 100%
Online Updatable. Do all Setup on the screen while the Channel is Running and click Apply. All Programs will activate in real-time without restarting the software/channel. Thus you can setup and run movie or any program at any time any moment.
4. Completely Automatic. Just do Setup for Several days and Start the Channel, your Channel will be running according to the Setup automatically without any interaction.
5. Setup your Program for weeks, months, even years and Start the Channel. Does not need anybody there to operate the computer. The Channel will be running Automatically until you Shut Down the Computer. Thus you can save Extra Labor.
6. Make your Channel a 24 Hours Channel. The ACM has all the Features what a 24 Hrs Channel Required. Thus you can make your Channel a very Effective 24x7 Hrs
Channel.

FEATURES FOR MOVIE PLUS SOFTWARE:
===================================
7. Easy Dual-Layer Double Live Message setup for Channel News and Flash News. It Supports Date/Time and Flash News Caption Customization.
8. Various Style Gallery for Song Title, Date-Time, Frame Title, Coming-Up-Next, Waiting List, Movie Trailer, Category Menu, Scoreboard etc.
9. Single Video Clips (
PIP) Display. You can run Fullscreen ads just like Logos without sound. It supports all kind of video files. Fully customizable integrated setup.
10. Easy Date/Time Customization. The Date/Time Display Supports lots of Styles from Style Gallery. So set your own date time style from the gallery.

ACM+13.jpg

1.JPG

thanks for likes and Support

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)
Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

resac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
An he uploaded the screens with 13.0 where as telling 13.7 , now IP edition released as of now but i dont have that.. anyone want the activator let me know. i have the activator.

oneten

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Here is needed activation key but isnt there in his post

View attachment 628

Here is 4gb rar archive with his old post without password

View attachment 629

And here is his new post with virus ...

View attachment 630
dear friend. i repacked it. from my pc. i installed it without any problem. even there is no virus in my pc. how is it possible that all archives are infected with virus.. as you mentioned. the password of archives are in text file which is separately uploaded in this post, there is no scam its fully functional and cracked version

K

Kenxo

dear friend. i repacked it. from my pc. i installed it without any problem. even there is no virus in my pc. how is it possible that all archives are infected with virus.. as you mentioned. the password of archives are in text file which is separately uploaded in this post, there is no scam its fully functional and cracked version
We are all here to share some useful things , if you can share with us something ,than you should take an example here in forum how yr post should look like..
Send as screenshot and info exactly what yr post have inside ...Software + Fix ( crack or patch or sn )
Dont separate number of likes in yr links , make it same in all yr hidden links..
Put inside Read me file , how should fix is implemented ..
I have tested yr 2 post and I dont find something that worked so dont write me what work for you in yr PC ..and about viruses on yr files if you think are clean than tell as info from testing this files on virustotal , than maybe we can trust you
And please give as screenshot from about info for this software that is full version...

K

Kenxo

pls download link bro
He can not put down link because he have not it how should be , and I coll Admin to take all his like from this thread that have given to him , because he dont deserve... Thats why I will close the thread and report to Admin ... after he can do what he want..

herp

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ACM 13.6 Satellite Pro Gold Tv Playout cracked

A complete Solution for your Digital HD Channel, which include full package.
ull HD Quality Pictures
Full Alpha transparrancy support in scroll, logo,Breaking news etc.
Supports any graphics card and any output resolution
Very Smooth inbuilt scroll whith
JPG, SWF, PNG, GIF, etc support
Separate news slot with Separate Logo, Breaking news and scroll group

COMMON FEATURES:
===================
1. No GenLock Required. Super High Quality Fullscreen Video. No black Borders. Automatically Stretches the Video Window to fit into the Screen keeping the quality same.
2. The Exclusive Completely in-built
Dual Monitor System. You can do any kind of job in the Computer while the Channel is Running on the TV (Secondary Display). Thus you can Save money from purchasing a Separate Computer for Making Ads etc.
3. 100%
Online Updatable. Do all Setup on the screen while the Channel is Running and click Apply. All Programs will activate in real-time without restarting the software/channel. Thus you can setup and run movie or any program at any time any moment.
4. Completely Automatic. Just do Setup for Several days and Start the Channel, your Channel will be running according to the Setup automatically without any interaction.
5. Setup your Program for weeks, months, even years and Start the Channel. Does not need anybody there to operate the computer. The Channel will be running Automatically until you Shut Down the Computer. Thus you can save Extra Labor.
6. Make your Channel a 24 Hours Channel. The ACM has all the Features what a 24 Hrs Channel Required. Thus you can make your Channel a very Effective 24x7 Hrs
Channel.

FEATURES FOR MOVIE PLUS SOFTWARE:
===================================
7. Easy Dual-Layer Double Live Message setup for Channel News and Flash News. It Supports Date/Time and Flash News Caption Customization.
8. Various Style Gallery for Song Title, Date-Time, Frame Title, Coming-Up-Next, Waiting List, Movie Trailer, Category Menu, Scoreboard etc.
9. Single Video Clips (
PIP) Display. You can run Fullscreen ads just like Logos without sound. It supports all kind of video files. Fully customizable integrated setup.
10. Easy Date/Time Customization. The Date/Time Display Supports lots of Styles from Style Gallery. So set your own date time style from the gallery.

ACM+13.jpg

1.JPG

download Link:

No quote

RAR Password:

No quote

thanx for likes and Support
Could you please share me the link sir

bumba123

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
An he uploaded the screens with 13.0 where as telling 13.7 , now IP edition released as of now but i dont have that.. anyone want the activator let me know. i have the activator.
Thaks bhai, kindly provide the activator
activator pls

Last edited by a moderator:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock