Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

2 x Any help guys ?

Serial1000

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
3SZIQ7a.jpg

First question is the url in the manage users still shows and if anyone can point me in the right direction to remove that would be great... A nice guy removed it for me once but I'd like to know how to do it if possible so I don't have to keep mivering and also how to remove the writing on the below pic... Someone mention remove it from the xml file but I'm not to sure what I'm looking for so also any help with that would also be mint
NlzcFzi.jpg

Cheers guys I do appreciate the help so thnx in advance ??

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Where are u guys lol

did did you get a reply to this mate?

i dont kmow how to do it with apk editor pro on mobile so youd have to do it with a pc
to hide url in smarters 1.5

removing the main screen icon text is a bit harder and much easier to do in android studio your looking for file name new_dashboard_layout_without_freetrail.xml but im unsure how to edit the file directly

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Serial1000

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think I managed to sort it mate thank you anyway.... How do access the Smali files using apk studio? If u can help with that that be nice... I use mobile editor so

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think I managed to sort it mate thank you anyway.... How do access the Smali files using apk studio? If u can help with that that be nice... I use mobile editor so

I use apk editor pro most of the time. I don't understand why but editor pro must decode the files differently than easy tool on a pc.

The best way I found to use apk editing in studio was to decompile the apk 1st with apk easy tool. Then open studio and open an existing project. Navigate to your decompile app and select the app folder then open. You get access to the visual disign build this way to help change layout and attributes much easier

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Serial1000

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i dont suppose you have a source for button templates? likes a fools guide to copy and paste lol

I just search on Google whatever style button u want then png... As long as it has a transparent background then it's normally easy

My hulk one I had to take 2 and merge them with photoshop etc on the lappy

Or like my gold theme I did myself

But if u search... Mickey mouse png for example u can usually find what u need

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock