Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info ⚠️ IPTVSTUFF DRM PANEL - SCAMMER ALERT

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Nope he doesn’t answer me as well.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

shitping

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, Likewise, we bought panels from this man. We paid about 700€. We bought an offshore server. But I didn't get service even for a day. I've asked for my money back more than once. He made all kinds of excuses. It's like tomorrow, now when I check telegram the user has been changed and pyton911 has disappeared.
Yes same her, after v6 and name change to DRM.red, no answer anymore, Pyton911 disappeared and he change @pyton911 to @xartghi on telegram

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to believe that this was another scam scheme, I had faith in this project but more in the person who initiated this project "Python911"
My loss was 500 USD and that involves the cost of the dedicated server as well as the panel license which of course now no longer works.
My IP address has been removed from the whitelist and no one is answering anymore

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

I wouldn't want to believe that this was another scam scheme, I had faith in this project but more in the person who initiated this project "Python911"
My loss was 500 USD and that involves the cost of the dedicated server as well as the panel license which of course now no longer works.
My IP address has been removed from the whitelist and no one is answering anymore
pyt.png

Tipo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That's why I trusted this forum. Nobody get it wrong. I don't blame anyone. After all, we are all human and mistakes can happen. I lost about 1000€ with the server. I could not see any of the channels he told me on the list even once.

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
wow, this looked like a big scamm. I honestly did not expect this, and I had faith in this project
Every day I saw works and the group was active. I hate what happened

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems that this was just another scam scheme and I propose to introduce member @pyton911 to the scammer world and possibly restricted to this community.
It doesn't seem normal to cheat so many members just with nice words and promises that he didn't follow through on.

Surely there are many who have lost significant amounts to this individual.

I ask again if anyone here has received a response from @pyton911 ?
I have received absolutely nothing so far.

Tipo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems that this was just another scam scheme and I propose to introduce member @pyton911 to the scammer world and possibly restricted to this community.
It doesn't seem normal to cheat so many members just with nice words and promises that he didn't follow through on.

Unfortunately my friend is not responding.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

He hasn't been on since December 13. Don't go to assumptions. You know we all have lives outside the forums. Idk about you but if I came back from a vacation and seen some of the comments I would be thinking "why would I cater to demanding people, who speak negative of me when I'm not around?"
Understand most the people who work on things with there free time, don't have to work on anything. This is hobby work. We've seen this with CK mods but now you're doing it to IPTVSTUFF DRM PANEL.

Tipo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
He hasn't been on since December 13. Don't go to assumptions. You know we all have lives outside the forums. Idk about you but if I came back from a vacation and seen some of the comments I would be thinking "why would I cater to demanding people, who speak negative of me when I'm not around?"
Understand most the people who work on things with there free time, don't have to work on anything. This is hobby work. We've seen this with CK mods but now you're doing it to IPTVSTUFF DRM PANEL.
Dude, are you kidding? I paid 600€ for that panel. Nobody bought this panel for free. You're out and talking nonsense here. 600€ iptv stuff panel license payment. We paid 600€ for 1 month offshore server, a total of 1200€. I don't think you know what you're talking about !!

With CK mods this panel is a whole different case! One was given for free, then donations were collected for new releases. The other was a paid panel !!!

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Dude, are you kidding? I paid 600€ for that panel. Nobody bought this panel for free. You're out and talking nonsense here. 600€ iptv stuff panel license payment. We paid 600€ for 1 month offshore server, a total of 1200€. I don't think you know what you're talking about
Thanks wasn't talking to you. If you seen the reply. And I know people have paid for an unfinished licensed panel. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about

Tipo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks wasn't talking to you. If you seen the reply. And I know people have paid for an unfinished licensed panel. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about
I think you do not know and you are defending a scammer !!!

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I think you do not know and you are defending a scammer !!!
I don't need to defend anybody. I was just looking at when he last logged in. And your comments. I'm not stupid to pay £600 for something like that. MPD v2 seems better in my opinion. They both could use a bit of work tho

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
wow i think you are kidding now or you just didn't pay for this panel.
IPTV STUFF was never a hobby nor was it made in spare time, it was shamelessly charged for a product that never worked
Just a lot of promises and wasted time testing and retesting.

And let me tell you, I don't even care about his private life or his free time as long as he asked for a fee for his product.
To ask for an initial fee of 400€ and then a monthly fee of 200-250€ for a product that you make in your free time, and even more so that those like you appear to defend him that he has his own private life it is clearly insensitivity and mockery.

Tipo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don't need to defend anybody. I was just looking at when he last logged in. And your comments. I'm not stupid to pay £600 for something like that. MPD v2 seems better in my opinion. They both could use a bit of work tho

Empty talk! We gave these coins because I believed in people. Don't forget that no one can know your insides! It can happen to you.

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Look I can really give a damn honestly. Just stating the obvious. I understand why so many are mad at the guy. Trust me, if I'm spending that type of money I would be pissed. And there's no excuse for falling off without an update to his customers especially for that type of money

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock