Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info ⚠️ IPTVSTUFF DRM PANEL - SCAMMER ALERT

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Always remember never spend that type of money with unfinished products. There are DRM scripts cheaper then that. Empty Talk 👍🏼

Is it now called DRM.red?
It another scam?

Last edited:

lub0112

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
wow i think you are kidding now or you just didn't pay for this panel.
IPTV STUFF was never a hobby nor was it made in spare time, it was shamelessly charged for a product that never worked
Just a lot of promises and wasted time testing and retesting.

And let me tell you, I don't even care about his private life or his free time as long as he asked for a fee for his product.
To ask for an initial fee of 400€ and then a monthly fee of 200-250€ for a product that you make in your free time, and even more so that those like you appear to defend him that he has his own private life it is clearly insensitivity and mockery.
what exactly do you expect ? ... its pretty obvious that you shouldnt rely on other people when it comes to drm or scripts

you should just go buy your channels from a reseller or similar, same goes for buying panels with mpds and keys , your just gonna be burned when they roll the keys or change something in api

save your money and try to read a little ... its more more satisfying than crying on a forum over something that was always going to end up tits up

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I believe that SlaSerX is behind the whole thing again.
He probably managed to slip in here somehow and get the trust of us. Which he unfortunately did.

SlaSerX has shared some screenshots from my conversation with the this "@python911" guy. @PYTH@N was the one who cried that SlaSerX is an scammer (this was a tactical game to to win our trust).
Now suddenly SlaSerX has screenshoots from his Telegram, which doesn't make any sense.

SlaSerX managed to scam me with 1k Euro from a different Telegram account a few days ago. I will share detailed information about the subject with you later.

This guy is a professional scammer, and he continues to scam people by creating lot of Telegram accounts. Guys be very, very careful is guy is extremely dangerous.

1672732788898.png

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I believe that SlaSerX is behind the whole thing again.
He probably managed to slip in here somehow and get the trust of us. Which he unfortunately did.

SlaSerX has shared some screenshots from my conversation with the this "@python911" guy. @PYTH@N was the one who cried that SlaSerX is an scammer (this was a tactical game to to win our trust).
Now suddenly SlaSerX has screenshoots from his Telegram, which doesn't make any sense.

SlaSerX managed to scam me with 1k Euro from a different Telegram account a few days ago. I will share detailed information about the subject with you later.

This guy is a professional scammer, and he continues to scam people by creating lot of Telegram accounts. Guys be very, very careful is guy is extremely dangerous.

View attachment 3851
Should of known. Especially with the prices he advertises. He's in it for a quick buck. In and Out and then Ghost

redsteps

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I really wish I saw this post a few days before! really it's disappointing, and the worst is that I got his contact and his site from this forum and the titles don't display anything alarming, you really have to read all the posts to find out!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Robin-Hood

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I really wish I saw this post a few days before! really it's disappointing, and the worst is that I got his contact and his site from this forum and the titles don't display anything alarming, you really have to read all the posts to find out!

This is really worrying, I believe that every post where there is strong evidence of fraud related here must have a prominent warning warning about it.
This should be something to be thought about and implemented by the WOI team.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock