Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request XtreamUI settings explained in detail

Ingo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,
What are these settings for and what do they mean exactly?
- Flood Limit
- Auto-Kick Users
- Split Clients and Split By
- Analysis Duration
- Probe Size
- Persistent Connections
- Use Nginx Buffer
- Enable ISP's
- Enable Isp Lock

I want to know what effect it has if I activate or deactivate an option. Or if I increase or decrease a value.
Maybe someone has a guide or a manual where all settings are described in detail.

Thanks in advance

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,
What are these settings for and what do they mean exactly?
- Flood Limit
- Auto-Kick Users
- Split Clients and Split By
- Analysis Duration
- Probe Size
- Persistent Connections
- Use Nginx Buffer
- Enable ISP's
- Enable Isp Lock

I want to know what effect it has if I activate or deactivate an option. Or if I increase or decrease a value.
Maybe someone has a guide or a manual where all settings are described in detail.

Thanks in advance
Hi, the best way to find out is you trying/ testing on your own buddy.. all servers work different depending on the host and may react differently to change in iptv panel.

I have flood limit to 0 mainly for my restreamers.

I have auto kick user at 12 hours. Mainly for end users.. that way my panel will not cut the connection within 12 hours.. which is enough time for users to go sleep and next day when they turn on tv the service is running.. they will find the channel still running.

Probe size is for fixing stream issue like video slow mo.. or audio loss.

ISP just limits the user to use the service with only one IP/provider. I l have this off.. my users like to take their devices to neighbors house or gift out to people and they are free to use their service everywhere.

Try on your own bro.. lets see how your panel does.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock