Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question XtreamUI Panel - Live Streams Channels

GeekPortuga

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I got R22F and install in one vps cloud with 16GB and 4VCPU
I know this is not correctly server to use with this type of service, but I put on this to know more about how exactly works xtreamUI. Ofcourse, when I understand more, I will go to dedicated offshore servers ...
btw, I dont have any restream channel, just take some m3u list free and select some channels and put in my xtreamUI.
Create reseller account, and create trial account for testing purpose.
What i test: If m3u works well when I download from mu xtreamUI server.
Well this is why i open this thread: When I use m3u free list without my server, I dont found any trouble, channel works well without freeze or loopings ... (works for some seconds and back to start ...)
When im download my m3u from mu xtreamUI server and open in my vlc, i found troubles, looping back live channel after few seconds or minutes watching ... dont freeze, but always looping.
Checking server load, i dont see any wrong ...
also, im read about probesize, but because its live channel dont help me ...
So I need to ask: why this occurs if what I only do here is: use stream from other server and just put in my server? dont have any load high or anything related ...
Thanks if someone give me any advice here.

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you need to check your internet load vps, maybe the vps offer you only 100mbps only
so it's can support only 1 or 2 channel and at max 3 or 5 users depending about bitrate of each channel

GeekPortuga

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you need to check your internet load vps, maybe the vps offer you only 100mbps only
so it's can support only 1 or 2 channel and at max 3 or 5 users depending about bitrate of each channel

Hi, thanks for answering my question, I forgot to mention I have only 4 channels on this server ...
I will check about network link, but i think is 300mbps ...
may minimum of this test I need 300mbps?
but thanks for help.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

GeekPortuga

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just for others know: when I put LB front my main server, I realized that there was an improvement.
But I will bought another server from other provider to confirm about server specs ...

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Wankertv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Wrong. I think you just like spamming with multiple posts in inappropriate areas and not bother doing your research.

If you need a boost on that research I can certainly assist. ? ? ?
Lol love it

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock