Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Xtream-UI over over Router DMZ with private ip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mandalorian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello guys :)

Someone here installed Xtream-ui Load balance local in his house over Router with private ip like 192.168.x.x but withs DMZ and chared ports requiered? i wold like to know if Main could see without problem the Loadbalance?

Thank in advance

K

Kenxo

Hello guys :)

Someone here installed Xtream-ui Load balance local in his house over Router with private ip like 192.168.x.x but withs DMZ and chared ports requiered? i wold like to know if Main could see without problem the Loadbalance?

Thank in advance
You want main to be in external server and LB s to be in yr local servers ..? or all together in yr local ? or main in local and Lb s in external servers , explain clear what in yr mind/plan .
How about yr home ip s , static or dynamic ...?

The Mandalorian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
You want main to be in external server and LB s to be in yr local servers ..? or all together in yr local ? or main in local and Lb s in external servers , explain clear what in yr mind/plan .
How about yr home ip s , static or dynamic ...?
Hi

Main is in external server with Static ip of course :), but i want install one local LB that will be over Router

:)

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi

Main is in external server with Static ip of course :), but i want install one local LB that will be over Router

:)
Just stop! You obviously do not understand the purpose of a LOAD BALANCER! You wish to force all users to connect to your LOAD BALANCER that is at your HOME with residential grade internet? What kind of shit crack are you smoking? It seems to me your objective is to use a residential ip so that your can try to restream connections from other services without them noticing! Tsk Tsk Tsk.

The Mandalorian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Just stop! You obviously do not understand the purpose of a LOAD BALANCER! You wish to force all users to connect to your LOAD BALANCER that is at your HOME with residential grade internet? What kind of shit crack are you smoking? It seems to me your objective is to use a residential ip so that your can try to restream connections from other services without them noticing! Tsk Tsk Tsk.
Hello
ok understood your point but is nothing bad and nothing wrong i have 2Gb fiber dediated and this project is not for iligal streaming.

thank in advance

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello
ok understood your point but is nothing bad and nothing wrong i have 2Gb fiber dediated and this project is not for iligal streaming.

thank in advance
Residential network is not up to par for your goals! Either all must be local or all must be remote hosted! Regardless of legality (not everyone conducts illegal streaming), your intentions for this project and lack of knowledge indicate that you haven't a clue and are trying to reinvent some wheel for some reason. Go fully remote hosted and spare yourself the frustrations. More importantly, maybe you would be better suited using a software that is made for whatever purpose you are attempting to use XtreamUI for.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

The Mandalorian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
OK guys thanks for your answare, actually i had working perfect :), one thing that i am cheking now making transcoding with Xtream-UI, why if i choose one transcder profile twith H264 as video codec, is reporting in stream info mpeg2video ?

Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock