Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Xtream UI Mods after 22F ..( update ,upgrade for FRIENDS ONLY )

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kenxo

As we all know, we have Xtream UI 21 official and 22F early access, the last open-source of old xtream-codes v2 Panel developed for the IPTV community from GTA ...
After this, we have seen some Moded versions born from this GTA version of Xtream UI.
One of the best from these moded versions of Xtream UI MODs are #cesarkrespo mods known as CK mods that have been started from version CK 01 to the last one CK 41 ..
All these new mods were developed for free from #cesarkrespo and maybe some others that helped him ..
All his works were covered and supported by the Forum Admin #redhat and the Moderators like #urgodfather and others...even from GTA itself...
In the last period of time, we can see that these mods from #cesarkrespo are not updated and not upgraded ...even in this stage, they are the best ones in the IPTV world ..
#Cesarkrespo announced that he takes a break and did not mention when will be his comeback.. ( he deserves this maybe long time ago )
You know that we are 23000 active and passive members on this forum ..
My question on this thread to everyone on our forum is ..?
1. What you will do, to encourage #cesarkrespo to come back easy on update/upgrade on his mods ..??
2. What you will see as an update/upgrade to these mods ...??

And please reply only as answers and not as comments and not as a critic ..

Xaltouney

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
no one is going to share their job after that LOL
Creating an iptv server is easy to access but requires a minimum of skill.
Personally, I don't think that's a bad thing. :) Someone who wants to learn programming or system administration will get there with hard work only.

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ive already made a donatation via the panel , ill put my hand up and say, yes i would pay a monthly fee , its a fantastic mod and works as a charm...big thumbs up

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

tomsaywer

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
As we all know, we have Xtream UI 21 official and 22F early access, the last open-source of old xtream-codes v2 Panel developed for the IPTV community from GTA ...
After this, we have seen some Moded versions born from this GTA version of Xtream UI.
One of the best from these moded versions of Xtream UI MODs are #cesarkrespo mods known as CK mods that have been started from version CK 01 to the last one CK 41 ..
All these new mods were developed for free from #cesarkrespo and maybe some others that helped him ..
All his works were covered and supported by the Forum Admin #redhat and the Moderators like #urgodfather and others...even from GTA itself...
In the last period of time, we can see that these mods from #cesarkrespo are not updated and not upgraded ...even in this stage, they are the best ones in the IPTV world ..
#Cesarkrespo announced that he takes a break and did not mention when will be his comeback.. ( he deserves this maybe long time ago )
1. What you will do, to encourage #cesarkrespo to come back easy on update/upgrade on his mods ..??

I think we should all make a collection and give something to CK as a gift... For example, give a donation and offer him a vacation in his own way...
since we all make money with him without him earning anything...
it's just an idea and if everyone gave even 1 € x 23000, imagine the holidays....

mangosa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Great panel and good work, I donated through the panel, if a donation is needed for the update I agree, all praise cesarkrespo(y)

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

verarsche

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

he has presented a very nice work i think it's a pity that he wants to stop. my idea would be that you get into your contribution with a donation. to use his panel only because he didn't want any money for his work. so that one says for further updates for the panel a donation of a minimum amount xx . to participate in updates and join the discussion. and if he wanted to have something monthly, that would be okay too. sorry for my bad english :D

K

Kenxo

I think we should all make a collection and give something to CK as a gift... For example, give a donation and offer him a vacation in his own way...
since we all make money with him without him earning anything...
it's just an idea and if everyone gave even 1 € x 23000, imagine the holidays....
I will discuss with #redhat to make some offers to #cesarkrespo and wait for his decision to make a restart of the updates/upgrades on his mods ..
Any idea is welcome from all of you ..

PureMedia

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'd be happy to donate either way, loved the mods done by CK, would hate to see it come to an end.

Can we not make it (if he does come back) that any non related posts, that relate to the user having issues not related to the panel itself be removed, warned etc, they are the fools that seem to complain and blame the panel, which isn't at fault, its there lack of knowledge on how to setup there servers etc

However, I guess this is more aimed at @cesarkrespo if you decide to not continue with with project, would you be willing to release it decoded so it can continue if possible?

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have also donated and would have no issue contributing to further developments.

K

Kenxo

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

i sense the man has been in contact, i may be wrong but to answer your first question i think a generous monthly donation would be fitting
question 2 is a tricky one as the panel works great

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
In the words of CK himself
"I don't want license, this project is free."
I don't mind give a donation here and there but we shouldn't push an issue with him coming back to work on the panel if he doesn't have the time to. He took a break for a reason. And this actually will add more stress. Honestly let him be and let him decide if he's coming back or not. Like he's stated so many times before. He has a job, and family. This project was something he did on free time. I respect that and his work. So I'll just leave it at that

Huhuvav

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think threads like this will just push him away more, my hats goes off to ck for the great work he has done but he has more important things in his life that need him more right now, like family

Time for other devs to take over this mod and just be grateful for what he has done

K

Kenxo

I think threads like this will just push him away more, my hats goes off to ck for the great work he has done but he has more important things in his life that need him more right now, like family

Time for other devs to take over this mod and just be grateful for what he has done
if you are so smart and far-sighted then there is no place for you here you have to look for your company where you think you will suffer to express yourself in the morning as you want and then in the evening again as you want and to please you so every time, luckily I have the right to decide how I will run this forum and certainly with the permission of the Admin ..So stop to comment her I requested answers If yr blind I can make 1 audio for you .. Yr reply as comment will be the last here, every next will be deleted ..
I will not stop you to create yr own thread and explain there what is yr opinion ...
You called yourself a nooby and I wonder how you managed to be an expert in such a short time ...
I was looking for information about you and found that you often shake your head where its don't belong..

This sentence attracts me the most
'' I really don’t want to waste my time trying them all''

huve.png

noob.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Huhuvav

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if you are so smart and far-sighted then there is no place for you here you have to look for your company where you think you will suffer to express yourself in the morning as you want and then in the evening again as you want and to please you so every time, luckily I have the right to decide how I will run this forum and certainly with the permission of the Admin ..So stop to comment her I requested answers If yr blind I can make 1 audio for you .. Yr reply as comment will be the last here, every next will be deleted ..
I will not stop you to create yr own thread and explain there what is yr opinion ...
You called yourself a nooby and I wonder how you managed to be an expert in such a short time ...
I was looking for information about you and found that you often shake your head where its don't belong..

This sentence attracts me the most
'' I really don’t want to waste my time trying them all''

View attachment 2459

View attachment 2458

I didn’t say I was an expert when it comes to iptv but I know exactly how CK fills having spent the best part of 2 years updating the juicycodes google drive proxy player for free and for everyone just to keep requesting more & more and then seeing the script being sold on other forums, no amount of money would make me recode that script again , I guess he feels the same

K

Kenxo

I didn’t say I was an expert when it comes to iptv but I know exactly how CK fills having spent the best part of 2 years updating the juicycodes google drive proxy player for free and for everyone just to keep requesting more & more and then seeing the script being sold on other forums, no amount of money would make me recode that script again , I guess he feels the same
And we didn't know and saw that, and you came to tell us that ...

Such comments have stopped the updates and I say to you stop commenting on my thread, I asked something, and if you don't have an answer don't reply here ...

K

Kenxo

✔ Next Update: Version CK 42 → Not Available Date Not Defined

➔ SEND MASS EVENTS

- Send bulk messages to users *** DONE ***

➔ STREAM TOOLS

- added to choose stream type to move, live stream or movie or series or episode or created channel or station *** DONE ***

➔ SETTINGS

- add date option (day and time) to tests *** DONE ***

- Added Favicon url *** PROGRESS ***

➔ EDIT PROFILE

- Added switch panel port option *** PROGRESS ***

➔ ACTIVITY LOGS

- added user agent *** PROGRESS ***

➔ MANAGER RESELLERS

- Admin can now send message to reseler *** DONE ***

➔ TICKETS

- show total messages and unread messages on admin panel and reseller pane *** DONE ***

- added Categories title( Diverse, Credits, Domain/Dns, Movies, M3u, Séries, Stb/Mag, Streams, Panel) *** DONE ***

➔ STREAM TOOLS

- change dns of streams icons *** PROGRESS ***

➔ BACKUPS

- change name backup *** DONE ***

- New backup SFTP *** DONE ***

➔ MASS EDIT USERS

- Added Ban and Unban / Disable and Enable Users *** DONE ***

➔ MANAGER USERS AND DEVICES

- Added stb lock and forced country mag buttons *** PROGRESS ***

➔ ACTIVITY LOGS AND LIVE CONNECTIONS

- remove the option to see the servers in activity logs and live connections (resellers dashboard) *** PROGRESS ***

➔ MASS EDIT STREAMS

- Option to filter by servers and by (online, down stopped, timeshift etc etc) *** DONE ***​

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock