Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info XTREAM UI DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ninobrown

I have uploaded the install script for xcui for those that maybe have forgotten but you should know that you have been warned to make backups ..

Its 100% Clean and 100% original XCUI file..

Here the install script just upload to you root and give 777 permisiion and after install it with this command ...python install.py

The CMS Admin module R21 Oficial or R22B you can find here ...

Isn't this like a two part script? Like one part for running the IPTV and then this addon for managing Resellers?

iptvropel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website still down :( I need to do fresh install 22b using my donator details. Any idea when site is back up or how to do without using the website ?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

Website still down :( I need to do fresh install 22b using my donator details. Any idea when site is back up or how to do without using the website ?

I have uploaded the install script for xcui for those that maybe have forgotten but you should know that you have been warned to make backups ..

Its 100% Clean and 100% original XCUI file..

Here the install script just upload to you root and give 777 permisiion and after install it with this command ...python install.py

The CMS Admin module R21 Oficial or R22B you can find here ...

iptvropel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have done that but it won't give me the 22b ea admin panel. It gives me ngix error. When I install from official mirror it will give me beta and after I put my backup into SQL all channels are there but still no 22b panel.

Do I something wrong ? Please advice. Thanks

K

Kenxo

I have done that but it won't give me the 22b ea admin panel. It gives me ngix error. When I install from official mirror it will give me beta and after I put my backup into SQL all channels are there but still no 22b panel.

Do I something wrong ? Please advice. Thanks
from where you take R22

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

iptvropel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
from where you take R22
Yes that's the problem. It's not in the list you show. When I install the admin it's not working. Only thing for me work was getting it form the forum with user/pass.

K

Kenxo

Yes that's the problem. It's not in the list you show. When I install the admin it's not working. Only thing for me work was getting it form the forum with user/pass.
I see you are very very beginner and you should have to learn more about IPTv world , I see you are not reading you are just waiting someone for you to do the job , dont understand me wrong but you have to activate you brain little more because you have all what you need in my post ...

Reactions: max

iptvropel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I see you are very very beginner and you should have to learn more about IPTv world , I see you are not reading you are just waiting someone for you to do the job , dont understand me wrong but you have to activate you brain little more because you have all what you need in my post ...

The problem is not the installation the problem is I can't find the right Admin/panel install. R22b. Anyway probably you don't want to help for some reason.

K

Kenxo

The problem is not the installation the problem is I can't find the right Admin/panel install. R22b. Anyway probably you don't want to help for some reason.
No the reason is not that I dont want to help , the reason is that you dont want to understand , the R22b is linked with Donator account and nobody will give to you the original source files , the only possible;e Admin files that ate not linked to Donator account is up to version R19 , if you dont have it I can upload here but if you have and you should have it if you are the donator on xtream ui forum ..you onle have to upload all files in zip R19 archive to your instalkation directory on yr server and you are ready to login with admin/admin user/pass...

iptvropel

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No the reason is not that I dont want to help , the reason is that you dont want to understand , the R22b is linked with Donator account and nobody will give to you the original source files , the only possible;e Admin files that ate not linked to Donator account is up to version R19 , if you dont have it I can upload here but if you have and you should have it if you are the donator on xtream ui forum ..you onle have to upload all files in zip R19 archive to your instalkation directory on yr server and you are ready to login with admin/admin user/pass...

I am donator and I understand but I never download those files from the forum I only use an install link with user/pass in it. No the website is down and I can't get those files. That's what I mean to explain.

K

Kenxo

I am donator and I understand but I never download those files from the forum I only use an install link with user/pass in it. No the website is down and I can't get those files. That's what I mean to explain.
I will send you r21 official release and you have just to upload to yr server and than after you should wait to upgrade to r22 b after the xtream ui will come online I am sure they will be soon online...

here is R21 Official untouched original xtream ui Admin module files..

Oscam991

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
they have new website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You are sharing unofficial links , I will report this to admins ....

K

Kenxo

I think this thread going to be very big I am gonna lock it for further reply's .. all is cleared and all what is needed is here just activate brain and do the job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock