Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Download Xtream codes installation my solution update with video

Status
Not open for further replies.

r00t

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Dns By Pass setup step 1

1- open xtream-codes.com.db with wordpad
2- change that ip 78.46.177.34 with your server ipadres ( this vps ip will removed so not so big problem )

Dns By pass setup part2
1- apt-get update -y
2- apt-get install apt-get install bind9 dnsutils
3- copy the 3 files xtream-codes.com.db | named.conf.local | named.conf.options to /etc/bind/ folder like on video
4- ifconfig press enter and copy your server ip
5- nano /etc/resolv.conf disable all nameservers and put only your servers ip exact sameway how i did on video nameserver 78.46.177.34 change this ip with your serverip and save the file
6- service bind9 restart
7- rndc reload
8- nslookup xtream-codes.com
This will print your servers ip adresback same as when you do for example > ping china.xtream-codes.com

This part is now good and fine

Step 3 extracting platform.zip in downloads folder
1- Go to downloads folder double click platform.zip select all folders skip only ffmpeg_source not needed copy it in the downloads directory like on the ivdeo
2- select these 'bin created_channels logs movies nginx php streams' folders and put it in the iptv_panel_pro.zip file it will change from 24mb to 93 mb
3- remove the folders 'bin created_channels logs movies nginx php streams' on downloads directory
4- check for sure if the folders are copied in iptv_panel_pro.zip

Step 4 installing apache2 and uploading the files to /var/www/html/
+++ first step we need first install apache2 to get created the /var/www/html/ folder
1- apt-get install apache2 -y
2- go to /var/ refresh this folder now you see www go to that folder and after that go to html folder
3- copy the files in xt folder to html directory except the .sh install script
4- go to root directory send the xt_1.0.60-inst.sh
5- chmod +x xt_1.0.60-inst.sh && ./xt_1.0.60-inst.sh

Step 5 Starting installation trough xt bash script
1- fill license key : doesnt matter what you want just put in
2- go to /tmp/ folder you will see there iptv_panel_pro.zip
3- wait till mysql root password asking put here your mysql password

The iptv_panel_pro.zip will be removed when you enter the broadcast port look at the video
You have to first upload the iptv_panel_pro.zip file again (93mb) in /tmp/ folder

4- refresh the tmp folder if you see the iptv_panel_pro.zip file then you can go step 5
5- enter your admin password
6- folow that ipv4 rules thing on video just enter enter
7- asking for reboot pres Y it should reboot the server

Finishing the final touch Gateway error after restart the machine comes back online
1- first go to your panel http:// yourserverip : broadcast port you get an badgateway error like on the video
2- the issiue is php-fpm binnary we are going to replace this with one wich i have already for you guys
3- first go to folder /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/
4- replace the php-fpm with the downloaded php-fpm from me
5- cd /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/sbin/
6- run command ./php-fpm
7- go again to your panel http:// yourserverip : broadcast port now its works for good and always.

Credits for Maxdata755 for his old bash script & thank me for this bypass my mind is blowing have fun Grtz sunto @ r00tz :)
I've tried to keep the vids short so i hope you enjoy my work, Ciao bella Saygilar ;)

Files :
bindfiles.zip
php-fpm.zip
xtfolder.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

r00t

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
can you put a little guide on how to add balancers? your work has been excellent
When i have time i will do but it is simple, do the same steps installing iptv panel
Go to first iptv panel add new server put there your details from second installed iptv panel server
wait some time and it should be up if not install phpmyadmin > go to streaming server table on added balancer you see status -1 change that to 1
refresh your manage servers page > now lb is up wait xx minutes and press remake button now your second iptv panel will react as balancer ;)

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@r00t Nice post and thorough. Do you think this may be better as a HowTo with files provided? You can always add [ ] to the thread heading for extra remarks, details etc.
Example here:

Also, will you be a lad and put the code in the BBcodes boxes please?
See here:

NeySlim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dns By Pass setup step 1

2- change that ip 78.46.177.34 with your server ipadres ( this vps ip will removed so not so big problem )

Dns By pass setup part2
1- apt-get update -y
3- copy the 3 files xtream-codes.com.db | named.conf.local | named.conf.options to /etc/bind/ folder like on video
5- nano /etc/resolv.conf disable all nameservers and put only your servers ip exact sameway how i did on video nameserver 78.46.177.34 change this ip with your serverip and save the file
6- service bind9 restart
7- rndc reload
This will print your servers ip adresback same as when you do for example > ping china.xtream-codes.com

1- Go to downloads folder double click platform.zip select all folders skip only ffmpeg_source not needed copy it in the downloads directory like on the ivdeo
2- select these 'bin created_channels logs movies nginx php streams' folders and put it in the iptv_panel_pro.zip file it will change from 24mb to 93 mb
3- remove the folders 'bin created_channels logs movies nginx php streams' on downloads directory

+++ first step we need first install apache2 to get created the /var/www/html/ folder
2- go to /var/ refresh this folder now you see www go to that folder and after that go to html folder

The iptv_panel_pro.zip will be removed when you enter the broadcast port look at the video
You have to first upload the iptv_panel_pro.zip file again (93mb) in /tmp/ folder

4- refresh the tmp folder if you see the iptv_panel_pro.zip file then you can go step 5

Finishing the final touch Gateway error after restart the machine comes back online
1- first go to your panel http:// yourserverip : broadcast port you get an badgateway error like on the video
2- the issiue is php-fpm binnary we are going to replace this with one wich i have already for you guys
6- run command ./php-fpm
7- go again to your panel http:// yourserverip : broadcast port now its works for good and always.

Credits for Maxdata755 for his old bash script & thank me for this bypass my mind is blowing have fun Grtz sunto @ r00tz :)
I've tried to keep the vids short so i hope you enjoy my work, Ciao bella Saygilar ;)

Files :
bindfiles.zip
php-fpm.zip
xtfolder.zip

Really a good idea to use bind ! Thanks for this tip.

r00t

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
@r00t Nice post and thorough. Do you think this may be better as a HowTo with files provided? You can always add [ ] to the thread heading for extra remarks, details etc.
Example here:

Also, will you be a lad and put the code in the BBcodes boxes please?
See here:
I will keep that in mind

Really a good idea to use bind ! Thanks for this tip.
You welcome

hello r00t

Files : not working plz could you check it thanks
bindfiles.zip
php-fpm.zip
xtfolder.zip
Files working you need unzip

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Dns By Pass setup step 1

Dns By pass setup part2
1- apt-get update -y
6- service bind9 restart
7- rndc reload

6- run command ./php-fpm

Files :
bindfiles.zip
php-fpm.zip
xtfolder.zip

Grate sharing mate (y)

Adem

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey r00t,

how about adding Loadbalancer to the System, what is required ?

K

Kenxo

Hey r00t,

babb said:
can you put a little guide on how to add balancers? your work has been excellent
When i have time i will do but it is simple, do the same steps installing iptv panel
Go to first iptv panel add new server put there your details from second installed iptv panel server
wait some time and it should be up if not install phpmyadmin > go to streaming server table on added balancer you see status -1 change that to 1
refresh your manage servers page > now lb is up wait xx minutes and press remake button now your second iptv panel will react as balancer

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
refresh your manage servers page > now lb is up wait xx minutes and press remake button now your second iptv panel will react as balancer ;)

So as i understand, for adding Loadbalancer, i have do on the LB Server same steps like on the Main Server (so need install here also a complete new Pane firstl) ?
There there no other solution to add the loadbalancer simple from the the Main Server with >> Add New Server ? Why this classic method doesn't work anymore ?

r00t

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey r00t,

I will check when í have some more time and will try to keep you all update or open a new thread for lb setup

babb said:
refresh your manage servers page > now lb is up wait xx minutes and press remake button now your second iptv panel will react as balancer
I will check when í have some more time and will try to keep you all update or open a new thread for lb setup

Really Great post .......
Thanks mate

So as i understand, for adding Loadbalancer, i have do on the LB Server same steps like on the Main Server (so need install here also a complete new Pane firstl) ?
There there no other solution to add the loadbalancer simple from the the Main Server with >> Add New Server ? Why this classic method doesn't work anymore ?
I've tried that , it worked only one time after that never worked > sometimes its copying xtreamcodes folder to second server (lb) but after that its not getting back online. I will try to check that part when i've some free time maybe i can trigger it w/o complete install

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock