Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request XStream URL failover

elie_1982

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

i need your help for XStream UI panel.

Here's the scenario that i want to achieve and i am very confused about how to do that.

Let's say i have a stream in a category,
This stream has 5 to 6 stream urls.
Each stream can handle one connection, and the channel stream is occupied, the url is not accessible, and you need to use the 2nd url instead, and so forth...
when you try to access that channel in an IPTV player, when the first url is available and not occupied, the stream plays well, but when that channel is either unavailable or the channel is already occupied by another user, the XStream does not failover to the 2nd url, the player says that there is a problem with that channel stream and stops. what do i need to do and how to configure it in a way that if you are trying to access the stream from the player, and the 1st channel url is not accessible, the 2nd stream url will be pushed to the client transparently.

I do not need to have multiple names for each stream, I only need 1 name for the stream and multiple urls for each one, so that it pushed only the available url to the client when the client requests to stream that channel.

Please let me know if there is a way to do it.

I will be waiting for responses from you.

Thank you,

J

JoAodeDeUs

Do you mean a CHANNEL with, say, 5 sources for it? That is, a primary source, and 4 other sources for the same channel, from different origins, such as backups?
Are you using this channel online or on demand?
Do you want any source to take over the channel or do you want the sources sequence to be respected to take the channel?

elie_1982

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Do you mean a CHANNEL with, say, 5 sources for it? That is, a primary source, and 4 other sources for the same channel, from different origins, such as backups?
Are you using this channel online or on demand?
Do you want any source to take over the channel or do you want the sources sequence to be respected to take the channel?
Hello,

here's what exactly i want,
Each link can only have 1 connection at a time, and sometimes the link is not available for any reason.
When a user who is connecting to the channel basically i need a way to be able to check the link before providing the stream to the user, if the active connection is 1, or the link is not working, then it will skip to the next link, and so on...
Because currently if you have for each channel 5 links, 2 are working and 3 are not.
if the first link is not working, or it has maxed out, the user will get an error message that the channel is not available, although the channel has another link that is probably located on the 2nd link, did you get my point?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock