Welcome to World of IPTV

The most popular IPTV Communiy.

To get write permissions (open threads, make some post) you have to upgrade your account (12 Euro annual fee) after registration.
As basic registered member you have read only permissions.

Please Note! 
This is not a VIP membership and does not replace the use of credits !
This only serves to be able to use the forum fully with write permissions as a basic member!

Forum Rules

Our Community Rules.
So that nobody can say, "I didn't know"

Donate us

Help us to keep the community up to date with a small donation

Account Upgrade

Upgrade your account and get full post permissions!

Request XCIPTV pushing app update

tr-ip

Hoping somebody can help me or provide a step by step guide for xciptv app and pushing an update.

I have a server based app (584), and the panel hosted on my site,
I want to make a change inside the app, that I can then push through via the panel, so that all users receive the update, update through their device and receive the change I made.

Please could somebody advise how, as I've tried and unsuccesfully so either doing something wrong or missing a step. Thanks in Advance

senkron24

Hoping somebody can help me or provide a step by step guide for xciptv app and pushing an update.

I want to make a change inside the app, that I can then push through via the panel, so that all users receive the update, update through their device and receive the change I made.

Please could somebody advise how, as I've tried and unsuccesfully so either doing something wrong or missing a step. Thanks in Advance

have you found how to ?

Jeff_Moraes

just use the same name of the package in your new apk, upload the apk to some hosting and after you have the direct download link, just insert the link in your panel's Push

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6