Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Xciptv panel v4 info need please

Augustine11287

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello all I got my hands on a xciptv panel v4 php file and now I dont know how to use it I'm used to using apk editor pro to do my modification I've found out that I need a web host but that's all I know can anyone point me in the right direction from here and also if I can use this panel on my android phone thanks all

BrookeBond

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Any webhost that FTP upload is good enough upload all the files and point it towards the index.php file

I use IONOS for my panels

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

VODKing

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Any webhost that FTP upload is good enough upload all the files and point it towards the index.php file

I use IONOS for my panels
Sorry for hijacking a thread but I’m sure it’s relevant. I too have the panel for a host and all that. Do I need to edit the php file? If you don’t mind me also asking which files do need editing.

Eggzie00

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking a thread but I’m sure it’s relevant. I too have the panel for a host and all that. Do I need to edit the php file? If you don’t mind me also asking which files do need editing.
Not that I can remember ?
Think you just upload to host, go on to a browser and go to the URL location of the folder, login, edit the details within panel to suit, point your app towards the host folder api, hey presto you have a server based xciptv. Hope this helps, if you need anymore info then feel free to ask ?

VODKing

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not that I can remember ?
Think you just upload to host, go on to a browser and go to the URL location of the folder, login, edit the details within panel to suit, point your app towards the host folder api, hey presto you have a server based xciptv. Hope this helps, if you need anymore info then feel free to ask ?
Thank you the steps mate really appreciate that. Will message if any issues. Thank you mate.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock