Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Resource XCIPTV 4.0.0(544) Full epg,Full Name Package(UPDATED TO 545) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

draming

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So you want to use whatever is typed in the username field for both the username and password?

It is possible... You need to edit the activitly_login.xml to hide the password field ... I tried just using android:visibility="gone" but it didn't work for me

Try changing the password section to this (basically just shrinks everything down so it can't be seen if it doesn't hide - it worked for me)
PHP:
        <FrameLayout android:id="@id/layout_password_holder" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <EditText android:visibility="gone" android:textColor="@color/cardview_dark_background" android:id="@id/ed_password" android:background="@drawable/xciptv_ed" android:paddingLeft="0.1dip" android:nextFocusLeft="@id/btn_login" android:nextFocusRight="@id/btn_login" android:nextFocusDown="@id/btn_login" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.1dip" android:hint="@string/xc_password" android:ems="10" android:password="true" android:inputType="textNoSuggestions|textPassword" android:nextFocusForward="@id/btn_login" />
            <ImageView android:visibility="gone" android:id="@id/imageView20" android:background="@drawable/password_icon" android:focusable="false" android:layout_width="0.1dip" android:layout_height="0.1dip" android:layout_marginLeft="0.1dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.1dip" />
        </FrameLayout>

Then you need to edit the LoginActivity.smali file and edit the following:
No quote
Thank you it great, but is it possible to make the app log in by the mac?

Luciano344

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200413-184220_YourNameHeer.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184215_YourNameHeer.jpg

This update is for everyone
I need to thanks to everyone from this forum for the good stuff,, hope to be good to everyone what was catch unprepared whit the new updates

No quote

to point the app to your dns ,go to com/nathnetwork/xciptv/LoginActivity and change the YOURDNS:8080
happy Easter everyone
No quote
tested the multiscreen and work

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

D3lta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

valentino2701

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you are having problems, I've made multiple apps with this version with all different package names
Just put your details in the files:

\smali\com\nathnetwork\xciptv\util\Config.smali
Line 179 & 184

res\values\strings.xml
line 67

AndroidManifest.xml
lines 1 & 24

HEllo please can you thell me what to change here is config.smali i try to found couple a dazs but nothing.

here is line from 170-192

.line 1
invoke-static {v0}, Ljava/lang/System;->loadLibrary(Ljava/lang/String;)V

.line 2
invoke-static {}, Lcom/nathnetwork/xciptv/util/Config;->LicenseKeyFromJNI()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v0

sput-object v0, Lcom/nathnetwork/xciptv/util/Config;->a:Ljava/lang/String;

.line 3
invoke-static {}, Lcom/nathnetwork/xciptv/util/Config;->APPStoreKeyFromJNI()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v0

const-string v0, "no"

sput-object v0, Lcom/nathnetwork/xciptv/util/Config;->b:Ljava/lang/String;

.line 4
invoke-static {}, Lcom/nathnetwork/xciptv/util/Config;->APIPrimaryFromJNI()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v0

please help if somebodz can

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock