Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question XACCEL-CODEC only 25FPS?

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I installed the "XACCEL-CODEC v4.3.19" panel to test and try it out.
(Ubuntu 18)

Now I noticed the following:
no matter which source, it is only ever trimmed with 25fps.
There is no transcoding enabled, just copy video and copy audio.

the source is 50fps, I stream RAW from SAT via TVHeadend to XACCEL-CODEC. input and output is specified with 25fps.

I thought it was a display error but VLC only shows 25fps.

Countercheck, stream from TVHeadend to XUI.ONE or VLC player = 50FPS

so it's up to XACCEL CODEC

is this known?
I could not find a setting for this.

maybe someone here had this too and can confirm or even has a solution.

best regards

Last edited:

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

(Ubuntu 18)

the source is 50fps, I stream RAW from SAT via TVHeadend to XACCEL-CODEC. input and output is specified with 25fps.

is this known?

best regards
Hi, strange problem.
I used to use the paid version and did not have the issue. Is it nulled? Why are you using tv headend with x accel? It can handle tuning on sat/dvbt tuners alone. it also takes newcamd similar to cesbo plus encoding with cpu or nvenc and can output rtmp. If you are using paid version and want to output raw (uncompressed) use Astra Cesbo. I found it to be more stable, its also cheaper. X accel - Euro 30 or 60 (nvenc) per month vs cesbo 22 per month.
On the other hand, if you are using nulled, both X accel and astra cesbo offer a free trial. Try it out to see if you have the same issue.
I was hoping to get nulled version as well from this site, but I do not want to have such issues.
Regards

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes it is a Nulled version.

XACCEL should only keep the residual stream and the streams from TVH online.
TVH and XACCEL are also not installed on the Same server, but are completely separated.

I don't want to Transcode, just RAW residues for my Xui.one panel on other servers + 3 loadbalancers.

It is deliberately chosen that the TVH does not stream directly to Xui.One, but is not the topic here.

Cesbo is not on question because no ICAM supports.

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
is the reason bc its nulled and i thing with this nulled version you have also issue with LB

question guys if you dont mind do you have any exempel how to add softcam im reading is only support newcamd and cs378x

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
is the reason bc its nulled and i thing with this nulled version you have also issue with LB

question guys if you dont mind do you have any exempel how to add softcam im reading is only support newcamd and cs378x
Thanks for the comment regarding nulled limitations. I was using original paid till a few months ago and it worked perfectly at any fps, so we now know about the issue. I was considering using nulled but will have to used legit, I guess, or till a fix is found!

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

And yes, I confirm it only uses newcamd and cs378x only, so no cline unfortunately. You will need to purchase a reshare nline (newcamd) for it to work. Or set up your own Oscam server (a vps, old pc or dreambox will do) with local card. In x accel On the side bar there is a section called softcam, that is we’re you set it up, you put server Ip (url did not work for me) port, user, pass ext. In the list of channels on a transponder it will then show what is scrambled and what’s ok. Use a good cas source otherwise it will drive you crazy freezing and stopping… if you do not manage pm and I will switch the server on and tell you step by step how I did it… regards

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes it is a Nulled version.

XACCEL should only keep the residual stream and the streams from TVH online.
TVH and XACCEL are also not installed on the Same server, but are completely separated.

I don't want to Transcode, just RAW residues for my Xui.one panel on other servers + 3 loadbalancers.

It is deliberately chosen that the TVH does not stream directly to Xui.One, but is not the topic here.

Cesbo is not on question because no ICAM supports.
Hi. Thanks for the info. So are you using x accell just to forward to xui? Please tell me more re tvh and icam. Can I pm?

redrs

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Oi. Obrigado pela informação. Então você está usando x accell apenas para encaminhar para xui? Por favor, diga-me mais sobre tvh e icam. Posso pm?

Hello everyone,

(Ubuntu 18)

is this known?

best regards
I've been using the null version without any problems for a few months, of course there are some bugs but it has nothing to do with the version's hack method.
Regards

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock