Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

what would you do if you had a bunch of videos

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Long ago i created a website to share movies/tv series, (no i'm not here to advertise it don't ask for links ty) its been going well i mean i'm sharing movies for free on a public website and tv series, currently i've had 140 Movies, and 40 TV Series also some big ones like "GOT/Power/Lucifer/Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/Vampire Diaries/Originals/The 100/ All seasons" doesn't look a big thing but it is compared to other sites not much of them could handle this amount of movies/tv series online and working.

I've earned good profit from ads for some time but since around end of 2019 i went to germany for work there was no one working with my site no new movies were shared for around 6 months, after that i've been somewhat ill not really feeling in the mood to start converting and publishing movies, so traffic went down, i could still increase it if i start to share again but i don't know it feels kind of boring for me.

Domain doesn't show much on alexa because i've changed domain 3 times due to google de-indexing links, last domain name that i got which i dont' know why i did that mistake i bought a domain name .io and for 3 years means it expires on 2023 :mad: and as you know you can't refund domain names...
So now i'm really thinking about what to do with all these movies and tv series because i'm thinking to close my website and maybe put domain name for sale i still dont' know about that

But since this forum is about IPTV i was thinking to ask what if i could somewhat ask ppl to buy them for VOD ? not random ppl but asking these who sell iptv if they wanted to buy them, could it work? if yes what do you suggest i mean i have no idea about what price and what quality? or just should i wipe out everything ? ?

(Not talking about selling video as a copy lol they could download by theirself for free, i'm talking about selling links to a iptv seller ex https://example.com/GOT/e1.mp4 that means i will host the video)

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Don’t think you will get many takers on this pal, if you were to offer a share fore share you might but it seems you are indirectly trying to sell what most people in general can get easy anyway

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Don’t think you will get many takers on this pal, if you were to offer a share fore share you might but it seems you are indirectly trying to sell what most people in general can get easy anyway
how to get easily TB(s) worth of movies/tv series and host them online ?
Assuming You know what does it take to convert on right quality add subtitles, download/upload and host them online?

only game of thrones is around 250GB (520GB on 1080p) if 100 customers start to watch all of this do your calculations on bandiwdth flow

Were talking about something premium with desired quality/subtitles not web scrappers

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
it’s easy if you look in the right places or know certain command lines
I was merely advising that it looks like your indirectly trying to sell vod without approval from the mods
if you wanted payment for it why not put it up as a resource rather ask in what to do with them

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if i wanted to sell i would've directly posted on selling categories following forum rules not here.

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
if i wanted to sell i would've directly posted on selling categories following forum rules not here.
Why you getting on the defensive ,you asked a question and. I gave you my opinion (which I’m entitled) regardless wether you like it or not ,

what do you want to do with them seems a good place to start

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Why you getting on the defensive ,you asked a question and. I gave you my opinion (which I’m entitled) regardless wether you like it or not ,

what do you want to do with them seems a good place to start
your opinion "it’s easy if you look in the right places or know certain command lines" got me confused so i replied nothing else i appreciate your opinion no need to go further.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock