Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

What are the best

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
so much has changed since this post was made in October 2020. but many of my predictions turned out to be fairly accurate. the first Google an apple and the AV1 codec is still on the books. we were teased with it and the 2020 CES show.. and yet still teased again in the 2021 show. but this time they did release more info. still the best benefit of the new av1 will be as unbelievable high-tech compression. so compressed that it will cut down the need for bandwidth for instance 1080p on HVEC which currently requires at least 20 MB a second and will cut that in more than a third! without awesome quality. just imagine if being able to stream 1080p with no loss of quality at 5 megabytes per second... that alone changes so many things in the industry. unfortunately it's so complex it's continually getting delayed and still a while away from being commonplace. but streaming media services have spoken bandwidth is getting too expensive and the rural part of the country is being left behind. lastly and surprisingly shield is still the best in the block. but the competition has grown tremendously and quality as well. I was surprised to learn that the video broke their own rule of being only on shield... and has signed an agreement to allow the chip to be used on the next generation Nintendo console. interesting. $50 consoles are not as junkies they used to be jet stream TiVo stream Chromecast have definitely done their homework. shield is still number one for only one reason they get the Nvidia chip. and finally obviously Walmart is now in the streaming box Smart TV business by far.. they've expanded their electronics department and have shrunk the toys department by two aisles... Google is in bed with Walmart... Best buy still sells Google products but they still have a situation with Amazon. so two wars have begun... what store you buy your device at... and what brand device will be in most households by the end of 2021... I think we're already seeing that... Android TV has also been rebranded... it is now called Google TV other than that the war has just begun and US consumers benefit from all of it. it's going to be a very interesting year!!!!

wliob

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I run a chromecast google tv with tivitmate. Great for iptv. Perfect combo

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rohd

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
rohd.net
Hi can anyone please tell me what is the best android box for iptv i run openbov vx pro and f stick looking to expand my choice
I think Amazon firestick is the best!

also Xiomi boxes are very good.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock