Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request (Wanted) Gears/Vader Kodi IPTV Player

TheMandalorian

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Anyone know or have the knowledge of building an iptv addon that is a replica of Gears or Vader from when they were around and just having it with a m3u or XC info plug in.

Uundastan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Anyone know or have the knowledge of building an iptv addon that is a replica of Gears or Vader from when they were around and just having it with a m3u or XC info plug in.
Find the original Addon and reverse engineer it. You will likely only need to change logos and perhaps some other information. Kodi is totally open source so won't be hard to do as there should be 0 encryption involved.

Dropy2008

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Find the original Addon and reverse engineer it. You will likely only need to change logos and perhaps some other information. Kodi is totally open source so won't be hard to do as there should be 0 encryption involved.
gears and Vader addons are full encrypted, I try couple of time to reverse this addons 0 effect for the moment

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Dropy2008 - Can you share here for others like myself to have a go and i will post info here if I'm successful?

Cheers

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I can make you a kodi iptv addon no problem using the xc api system

i can also make custom kodi gui addons using pyxmbct or xml gui these are not free tho sorry to much work involved

if you want to see some of my pastwork simply search youtube for KongKidz Kodi Addon or KongTV kodi addon i also have Kodi gui games such as guess the emoji and rock paper siscors lol

in the kodi world i have gone under the names mbox , dev kong, dev raiden , pydev, shozan lol been around a very long time sins xbmc on the xbox :)

TheMandalorian

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I can make you a kodi iptv addon no problem using the xc api system

i can also make custom kodi gui addons using pyxmbct or xml gui these are not free tho sorry to much work involved

if you want to see some of my pastwork simply search youtube for KongKidz Kodi Addon or KongTV kodi addon i also have Kodi gui games such as guess the emoji and rock paper siscors lol

in the kodi world i have gone under the names mbox , dev kong, dev raiden , pydev, shozan lol been around a very long time sins xbmc on the xbox :)

are you familiar with the two addons I asked about, If you are and could make a replica I’m sure the community including myself would compensate.. maybe not much given the current economic state but something

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Here is an old Flawless addon i had (maybe someone has a later one?)

change iptv.py line 34 and 50 with your dns:port to your service

only thing is it puts a 't' at the end of the password, so you have to edit the settings.xml in userdata afterwards

hopefully someone can fix the code for this, im guessing its some sort of protection to stop the dns changes

Please post your interesting and cool addons you have here... Still waiting for vaders and gears addons to be posted if anyone has!

used https://anonymousfiles.io/ for file upload, its very easy, COME ON GUYS :)

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
are you familiar with the two addons I asked about, If you are and could make a replica I’m sure the community including myself would compensate.. maybe not much given the current economic state but something

Yes i am familliar with both addons i worked with vader and knew the owners and dvelopers and still have the developers on my telegram

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@rob2k9 - Could you help clean the code up for the flawless addon i posted mate? It's got me baffled where the 't' is added in the user and pass section

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@rob2k9 - Could you help clean the code up for the flawless addon i posted mate? It's got me baffled where the 't' is added in the user and pass section

This is my current Kodi addon i maintain i have and all ways have had the best and most sexy looking kodi addon you will find for iptv all images and lauout and stuff created by my self

as for the issue with the flawless addon if it is adding the t when you try to enter new details then it is obv doing with the first launch event eather why i wouldnt waist your time looking for the place its entered to fix it but rather just edit the lauch.py file with a new function to run on start up that will grab the details from settings and check if the last charictor is a t if it is so then simply remove it and then save to settings your new password or username using the default kodi save to settings

would save you a lot more time that hunting line by line though a folder of files

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@rob2k9 - Really nice that! Whare can I find this, or is this a private addon forsale?

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@rob2k9 - Really nice that! Whare can I find this, or is this a private addon forsale?

Its a private add-on for another provider that i am the developer for

but i have created other kodi gui addons such as kong tv and kong kidz

these where created using pyxbmct

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Really nice well done mate,, shame its a private addon, would love an addon like that

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Really nice well done mate,, shame its a private addon, would love an addon like that

when i get some more time away from my paid jobs i would be more than happy to make some kind of simply kodi iptv addon with a small gui for people to use

verg0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sounds great mate, maybe the guys here could crowd fund a small project for a kodi addon here if the moderators are interested

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Sounds great mate, maybe the guys here could crowd fund a small project for a kodi addon here if the moderators are interested

Thats up to users and mods/ admins to decide

i have tried to contact mods / admins before about selling on this site my services but i didnt get a reply and when i just posted anyway they banned me twice for it so i just gave up on the idea of selling on here so users miss out on what could be really good for there buissness

as now i see they charge to sell that i thinks a little cheeky and crazy i am a member of loads of other sites and not a single one have ever charged me to promote my services unless i have paid to have a thread stickied at the top

TheMandalorian

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is my current Kodi addon i maintain i have and all ways have had the best and most sexy looking kodi addon you will find for iptv all images and lauout and stuff created by my self

as for the issue with the flawless addon if it is adding the t when you try to enter new details then it is obv doing with the first launch event eather why i wouldnt waist your time looking for the place its entered to fix it but rather just edit the lauch.py file with a new function to run on start up that will grab the details from settings and check if the last charictor is a t if it is so then simply remove it and then save to settings your new password or username using the default kodi save to settings

would save you a lot more time that hunting line by line though a folder of files

this is truly a work of art m8, you should be proud of your craftsmanship in this addon. It to wish it was public and like others have said would also be okay with a crowdfunded/yearly/lifetime price for access to it with further updates

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock