Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Warning: vps-mart.net SCAM be careful!

IliasGR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.I decided to write this topic in order to inform you about this scam website called vps-mart.net offering "premium services".To begin with i own an online tv channel broadcasting 24/7 content.I was searching for a stable and cheap solution so i thought to look on Ebay for an windows vps aka RDP.I found an interesting offer (this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Windows-...Server-2GB-48GB-RAM-80GB-1500GB-/282920867896) offered by a guy called afitandadsense.I checked the description and i hit the order button.After 2 days my "order" was "ready".I accessed the vps to check if i can run my streaming program but sadly i saw that its lagging.I contacted the support about the issue and they told me that my vps has only 2 cores while on the thread is saying (2-4 cores as per listing variation).I thought ok i misunderstanded i will ask for a refund.After some hours of the delivery and checking the vps i asked for a refund.They said :" Hello,Please note: We are not offering refund to VPS and Dedicated server without any valid reason. And there is no issue from our side.If you think VPS resources are not fulfilling your requirement then we can add 1 CPU core without any charges.
But still if you want refund then I will suggest you to open a return case at eBay.
And let the eBay decide whether this transaction to be refunded or not.

Anyways i tried to stay calm and use the vps for this month.I run the program "speccy" to check the hardware and guess what he didnt even gave me 2 cores but 1!!!!proof:
After that i was really angry so i opened a dispute on paypal showing my proofs.Finally they didnt accepted.
Actually no-proof was needed since as an eu member i have the right to ask for a refund within 14 days from the payment according to eu Guarantees(https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm)

I tried for a second time to ask a refund from the seller warning him that i will report him if he wont refund.Today he sent me an email that he wont and not only that but he closed my account on his website and cancelled my service!

To sum up,avoid buying everything from this scammer!!!!!!

P.S here is our conversation:

Ilias NtmxClient
Refund or i leave negative revew and making thread on webshosting related forums.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (19:22)
Ilias NtmxClient
i made a paypal dispute.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (19:12)
Ilias NtmxClient
This is tottaly unfair! Gonna make a negative review.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (18:57)
VPS MARTStaff
Hello,
Please note: We are not offering refund to VPS and Dedicated server without any valid reason.
And there is no issue from our side.
If you think VPS resources are not fulfilling your requirement then we can add 1 CPU core without any charges.
But still if you want refund then I will suggest you to open a return case at eBay.
And let the eBay decide whether this transaction to be refunded or not.
Whatsapp: +91-8087013021

Monday, October 7th, 2019 (18:44)
Ilias NtmxClient
still....
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (17:45)
Ilias NtmxClient
waiting...
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (17:17)
Ilias NtmxClient
Im waiting my refund...
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (16:46)
Ilias NtmxClient
No sir just refund me for now.If i wont find something better i will come back.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (16:45)
VPS MARTStaff
Then why don't go CPU core upgrade?

Monday, October 7th, 2019 (16:40)
Ilias NtmxClient
Please refund me as soon as possible!
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (16:39)
Ilias NtmxClient
Please refund as soon as possible.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (16:39)
Ilias NtmxClient
Well the 2 cores doesnt cover my system requirements.I thought it could but it cant.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (16:38)
VPS MARTStaff
Hello,
May I know why do you want to cancel?
Is there anything you are looking for which can cover your needs?

Monday, October 7th, 2019 (07:43)
Ilias NtmxClient
Check your paypal.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (07:39)
Ilias NtmxClient
I want refund the vps doesnt cover my needs.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (07:30)
Ilias NtmxClient
Nevermind,answer only my 1st question.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (07:30)
Ilias NtmxClient
Also I changed the password via virtualizator and now the vps is not accesible.
Monday, October 7th, 2019 (07:25)
Ilias NtmxClient
Thank you.I would like to ask.How much more money do you want if i want 1 more core?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock