Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question VPN Server

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have setup a separate server from my MAIN and LB Servers which is running openVPN.

My LB servers host my content (LB1 Streams and LB2 VOD).

My objective is to prevent my streams from being taken down or blocked by ISP's for subscribers when viewing them without a client side VPN running on their devices.

One method would be to integrate connectivity to my openVPN server into a custom app so that when users connect to my DNS via username and password they also connect to my vpn server with a global username and password as configured within the app, While possible, this is going to be a pain to integrate into the code of the app so hoping for a better method...

Another approach I was wondering about was if I was to install an openVPN client onto my LB servers and connect to my vpn server so that my LB IP addresses are changed to the address of my vpn server, would this do any good? I'm assuming it won't help from preventing the ISP of the end user from blocking the service as they are not actually connected to a VPN, but would it be beneficial in protecting the service from being taken down by EPL agents and therefore worth considering?

Thanks,

yop038

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
why do you want to use openvpn ? maybe wireguard will be easier and integrated ^^ ... ?

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
why do you want to use openvpn ? maybe wireguard will be easier and integrated ^^ ... ?

Yeah I could also use wireguard, but how can you integrate with wireguard where you can't with openvpn?

Thanks,

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Your methods won’t resolve your end goal. Still putting the cart in front @terenceslattery.

I'd kinda already committed to it so had to move ahead cart in front ha. That said I've managed to make a lot of progress, got multiple users all using the service and loving it. One friend actually had a subscription until August and preferred my service from trial I gave him so is going to switch to it even though he has paid for another service. It's a slow process as I'm adding all my own VOD content ensuring the quality is high. Also making sure everything has covers and metadata (I'm adding them to TMDB where shows are missing), but got it up to around 1000 movies and TV Library building up nicely also.

It's costing me a fair chunk of money (though profit was a final objective, it wasn't my primary reason for creating service, but to build app with content that I would want to use myself), I'm at that point now, but I'd like to ensure it is as robust and secure as can be before properly looking for resellers and subscribers so I thought the vpn server would be the best route to do that (in conjunction with the usual server security measures).

qsstream

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for more details on how to apply a VPN on xtream ui. (for sources)
As the panel has a "VPN IP" option, is it possible to hire a VPN and use it? Will this improve the flow of channels?
If so, could you indicate a VPN that is for this function?
If you have accepted explanatory links on the subject.

Thank you!!

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'd kinda already committed to it so had to move ahead cart in front ha. That said I've managed to make a lot of progress, got multiple users all using the service and loving it. One friend actually had a subscription until August and preferred my service from trial I gave him so is going to switch to it even though he has paid for another service. It's a slow process as I'm adding all my own VOD content ensuring the quality is high. Also making sure everything has covers and metadata (I'm adding them to TMDB where shows are missing), but got it up to around 1000 movies and TV Library building up nicely also.

It's costing me a fair chunk of money (though profit was a final objective, it wasn't my primary reason for creating service, but to build app with content that I would want to use myself), I'm at that point now, but I'd like to ensure it is as robust and secure as can be before properly looking for resellers and subscribers so I thought the vpn server would be the best route to do that (in conjunction with the usual server security measures).

you’re getting ripped off buddy. Sorry for ya.

this is where those fundamental server and networking management skills are required.

I'm looking for more details on how to apply a VPN on xtream ui. (for sources)
As the panel has a "VPN IP" option, is it possible to hire a VPN and use it? Will this improve the flow of channels?
If so, could you indicate a VPN that is for this function?
If you have accepted explanatory links on the subject.

Thank you!!

9493EA49-819F-4D89-B196-E670E69F97AF.gif

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you’re getting ripped off buddy. Sorry for ya.

this is where those fundamental server and networking management skills are required.

View attachment 1066

Can ya point me in the right direction at what I need to look into? While networking isn't my strong point, I'm an IT Professional so I'm not totally lost at sea with it neither and I'm just looking for some high level direction. I have setup a VPN Server which I can connect to, but what I'm unsure about is the best practice for integrating this into IPTV service?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can ya point me in the right direction at what I need to look into? While networking isn't my strong point, I'm an IT Professional so I'm not totally lost at sea with it neither and I'm just looking for some high level direction. I have setup a VPN Server which I can connect to, but what I'm unsure about is the best practice for integrating this into IPTV service?
Same way you would with networking.

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Same way you would with networking.

The only way I could envisage it working would be through forcing the client through a vpn tunnel which would need to be built into the app on the client side.

I'm thinking I could possibly use dynamic ip addresses for server with a dns service running that updates the dns address with the ip address whenever it changes so that if an isp blocks an ip address there is another one they need to block and so on, but the only way I can think that the traffic could be truly hidden from the clients ISP would be to integrate VPN connectivity into the app that the client connects to, but you mentioned that wouldn't work so I'm stumped for now. I'll keep digging and reading and see what I can find, but I'm at a loss at the minute.

AndreV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The simplest way is to setup vpn on the client side, they use for egxample xciptv app + openvpn server client avaible on the app, and u just need to have a open vpnserver to manage the users / general user to connect to ur iptv server. This will prevent any ISP block.

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
recommend to use Cloudflare and problem sorted mate

That's interesting, I hadn't considered it. Do you just set it up for your main server DNS address I take it. How does cloudfare prevent the ISP blocking, is it changing the IP address?

G

guetteur

That's interesting, I hadn't considered it. Do you just set it up for your main server DNS address I take it. How does cloudfare prevent the ISP blocking, is it changing the IP address?
just read cloudfare documentation and how it work.

stonecold

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
recommend to use Cloudflare and problem sorted mate
Cloud fair what setting require to prevent blocking during epl
Main server with cloud fair proxy
What about lb1 and lb2
Keep blocking server during epl
edit
Setup cloud fair main server with proxy setting cloud fair but still receive abuse report and server keep blocking

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex2021

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello i put first time vpn ip but streams not work how can i fix this thank you

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello i put first time vpn ip but streams not work how can i fix this thank you
Not sure I understand the question fully, but I'm assuming you have created a vpn server and integrated the config file into an app and are now having issues playing content from IPTV servers?

Could be any number of reasons why it isn't working to be honest, but I'd try the following:

1) Attempt to connect to the VPN server using an openVPN client app on your mobile phone and importing the client config file and then ensure you can make outbound connections to websites via the vpn.
2) If that works you know you have at least set the vpn server up correctly and it is working so next I'd double check your firewall rules and ensure you have the relevant ports open etc on your IPTV servers to perform a successful connection between vpn and IPTV servers
3) If that all looks okay ensure you have configured the server and client files correctly. E.g. to ensure multiple clients can connect using same config file without breaking the connection of the already connected client you need to add in a line stating duplicate-cn into your server config file which by default probably isn;t set from an automated install script on github for openvopn server.

Hope that helps, but really need more details on your issue to be to better advise.

Alex2021

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the question fully, but I'm assuming you have created a vpn server and integrated the config file into an app and are now having issues playing content from IPTV servers?

Could be any number of reasons why it isn't working to be honest, but I'd try the following:

1) Attempt to connect to the VPN server using an openVPN client app on your mobile phone and importing the client config file and then ensure you can make outbound connections to websites via the vpn.
2) If that works you know you have at least set the vpn server up correctly and it is working so next I'd double check your firewall rules and ensure you have the relevant ports open etc on your IPTV servers to perform a successful connection between vpn and IPTV servers
3) If that all looks okay ensure you have configured the server and client files correctly. E.g. to ensure multiple clients can connect using same config file without breaking the connection of the already connected client you need to add in a line stating duplicate-cn into your server config file which by default probably isn;t set from an automated install script on github for openvopn server.

Hope that helps, but really need more details on your issue to be to better advise.

i install openvpn on server but dont not work panel after i try panel from computer not from phone
thanks bro for help i try this what you say i understand you

Seth9174

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Honestly, using cloudflare and HTTPS for your streams is probably the best thing you can do, but ultimately your clients need to be using their own VPN as it won't be feasible to use a VPN on your service.

Alex2021

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Honestly, using cloudflare and HTTPS for your streams is probably the best thing you can do, but ultimately your clients need to be using their own VPN as it won't be feasible to use a VPN on your service.

thank you bro i try it

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock