Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Virtulizor Nuller for All Version

Resource Virtulizor Nuller for All Version 2022-10-31

Register & Get access to index

PYTH@N

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
PYTH@N submitted a new resource:

Virtulizor Nuller for All Version - Install virtulizor, Run this script - It will null your virtulizor.

The Most Powerful Cloud Panel​

Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel using which a user can deploy and manage VPS on servers with a single click. Virtualizor supports KVM, Xen, OpenVZ, Proxmox, Virtuozzo, LXC, etc with an inbuilt hourly billing system.

Usage:
Install Virtulizor from official website and then what?

Download this script in root on your server and run this.
Your Virtulizor is now NULLED with everything unlimited and All features Unlocked...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
PYTH@N submitted a new resource:

Virtulizor Nuller for All Version - Install virtulizor, Run this script - It will null your virtulizor.

Read more about this resource...
Hello you use same method which replace license file and after that block and hosts? Couse virtualizor update some of the things and now if you don’t block hosts after X time script recheck all files and when find modified files he re download it ?

Hello you use same method which replace license file and after that block and hosts? Couse virtualizor update some of the things and now if you don’t block hosts after X time script recheck all files and when find modified files he re download it ?
Or it’s somthing different ?

chucky31

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i have tried, but how do i enable novnc remote as it only listens to private ip 127.0.0.1

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
i have tried, but how do i enable novnc remote as it only listens to private ip 127.0.0.1
New version of virtualizor check servers ip address and if find it’s changed he remove license php file redownload it and remove local hosts. This method not working anymore for that I ask before it’s same or not

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock