Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Announcements: Update: VIP Member Limitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
@VIP Members

Unlimited access to the Resources Manager has been removed / deactivated effective immediately.

VIP members had the right to see all hidden like links without the required number of like. This permission will remains for all VIP Members.
All VIP members kindly will or has been already get extra 1000 credits as bonus for free. If necessary, VIPs can also request more credits as long as membership is still valid, just sent me PM. This option has we are completely lifted from now on.

In fairness I have to anyone who gives extra credits. From now on this will be discontinued.

The reason for this is that some members sell resources on websites or telegram groups. Not anymore!

This decision was necessary for fairness of the resources creator. The resource creator (owner) must also earn the credits for their resource.

This decision is not open for discussions.

*******edit*******

If you are a resource creator and wish to seek reimbursement for unpaid VIP downloads, Go to your Resource and click the "Report" button. Specify that you wish to be reimbursed for those VIP downloads. Please note that this is a one time thing as now, all VIP members will pay for downloads like every other member. Do this for each resource that applies.

Last edited:

lub0112

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
does that include me ? i posted resource last week @400 credits , downloaded 8 times but only received credits for 2 of them ?

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
does that include me ? i posted resource last week @400 credits , downloaded 8 times but only received credits for 2 of them ?

The Terms is valid from today. But I will take a look for your situation.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thank you for rectifying the vip credit system. i cant help feeling a little bit let down though about resource owners not being refunded the credits for vip download. for me its probably only 80 cr, its not worth getting het up about. for others though who have spent a long time working on big ticket items have lost 1000's in credits since the new system was put in place. we was all urged forcefully to convert like based shares to resources. the thing is now the point of these big ticket items value will drop because the people who really wanted them and have downloaded have all done it so the opportunity has now passed.
personally, i said from the start that i wouldnt upload any of my rebrands till the system was sorted and we knew where we stood with all the changes.
im not sure if im making my point properly and mean no offence, ive been up for nrly 2 days working on my purple panel and im pretty tired lol i believe admin should honor the resource credits by vip as they wont download them again.
thank you for listening and taking our views in to consideration. i appreciate it

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Evilcheesecake0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thank you for rectifying the vip credit system. i cant help feeling a little bit let down though about resource owners not being refunded the credits for vip download. for me its probably only 80 cr, its not worth getting het up about. for others though who have spent a long time working on big ticket items have lost 1000's in credits since the new system was put in place. we was all urged forcefully to convert like based shares to resources. the thing is now the point of these big ticket items value will drop because the people who really wanted them and have downloaded have all done it so the opportunity has now passed.
personally, i said from the start that i wouldnt upload any of my rebrands till the system was sorted and we knew where we stood with all the changes.
im not sure if im making my point properly and mean no offence, ive been up for nrly 2 days working on my purple panel and im pretty tired lol i believe admin should honor the resource credits by vip as they wont download them again.
thank you for listening and taking our views in to consideration. i appreciate it
Did you get your credits bro?

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Did you get your credits bro?

I didn't mate but they've only just recognised the vip issue. I'm not really making the point for me it's only 80 cr but others have missed out on 1000s of cr when we was pushed to convert all like based shares to reaources by admin and owners. Just my point of view lol
How's trix mate? I'll pm u.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I didn't mate but they've only just recognised the vip issue. I'm not really making the point for me it's only 80 cr but others have missed out on 1000s of cr when we was pushed to convert all like based shares to reaources by admin and owners. Just my point of view lol
How's trix mate? I'll pm u.

Mate, how’s the saying go?
Better late than never.

There is also another:
Good things come to those who are patient.

What I am trying to say is be grateful that it is being adjusted, and if you remain patient, things will work out. I know for a fact that there are members who decided to hold out on things until the VIP issue was addressed. I don’t blame them. Soon though, there will be a new wave of shares from our awesome members. Besides, if you’d gotten those credits sooner, you might have blown your wad on something else and end up wishing you hadn’t.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Mate, how’s the saying go?
Better late than never.

There is also another:
Good things come to those who are patient.

What I am trying to say is be grateful that it is being adjusted, and if you remain patient, things will work out. I know for a fact that there are members who decided to hold out on things until the VIP issue was addressed. I don’t blame them. Soon though, there will be a new wave of shares from our awesome members. Besides, if you’d gotten those credits sooner, you might have blown your wad on something else and end up wishing you hadn’t.

Haha I get you mate and I appreciate the fact that the issue in general is being addressed. I've spent 50 cr and kept the rest. I wish I hadn't spent those cr but that's a different thread entirely ?

Honestly I mean no offence just voicing my opinion as I feel a bit bad for the others who lost out. I've replied to your posts about waiting for the sytem to come into effect in whole before uploading my rebrands so you know where I stand. These are teething problems and you're addressing them as we go. That's good enough for me. I'm not unhappy with the situation and probably sounded worse than I feel haha

I appreciate it thank you

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

Your wallet has been updated, the missing credits has been completed. Enjoy it

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Haha I get you mate and I appreciate the fact that the issue in general is being addressed. I've spent 50 cr and kept the rest. I wish I hadn't spent those cr but that's a different thread entirely ?

Honestly I mean no offence just voicing my opinion as I feel a bit bad for the others who lost out. I've replied to your posts about waiting for the sytem to come into effect in whole before uploading my rebrands so you know where I stand. These are teething problems and you're addressing them as we go. That's good enough for me. I'm not unhappy with the situation and probably sounded worse than I feel haha

I appreciate it thank you

Also your wallet has been updated, the missing ones has been completed.

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you. You're a gentleman and a scholar kind sir

D

dogman90

@VIP Members

Unlimited access to the Resources Manager without credit purchase will be removed / deactivated effective immediately.

VIP members had the right to see all hidden like links without the required number of like. This permission will remains for all VIP Members.
All VIP members kindly will get extra 1000 credits as bonus for free. If necessary, VIPs can also request more credits as long as membership is still valid, just sent me PM.

This decision was necessary for fairness of the resources creator. The resource creator (owner) must also earn the credits for their resource.

This decision is not open for discussions.
This is a brilliant new rule - as i lost my only 3 download resources due to them being vip. well done Admin great move...

bobbylee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Might be a bit off-topic, but how does one become a VIP member nowadays. I remember there being an option to pay, but that is gone now.. so is this only for people who bought this before the rules changed or is there another path to VIP ?

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Might be a bit off-topic, but how does one become a VIP member nowadays. I remember there being an option to pay, but that is gone now.. so is this only for people who bought this before the rules changed or is there another path to VIP ?
At the moment we are not accepting new VIP members. The VIP status was created for members to pay their way to view content that they did not have enough likes to see. However, now, we have moved to a credits based system. This has been discussed many times and even redhat stated above that the VIP doors are currently closed. I would strongly suggest that you spend some time reading first, especially the rules, announcements, etc. Also, just a little tip, we've recently upgraded the "Search" function. It's that ? up at the top right of your screen. It works marvelous!

Hi could you update my credits also please be greatful thank you.
mate, look at the edit at the bottom of the first post. that will help us help you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock