Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Complain Venom DRM is Scam!

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Here showing VENOM DRM is our offical cooperation partner:

But VENOM DRM is a complete Scam either it's venomdrm.org or venomdrm.com. They takes money but provide nothing.
Mate be careful with what you say.!!!
Perhaps you get scammed by someone and you are frustrated now!

But that doesn't give you the right to blame someone for something that isn't fact!

I know Venom and I know him, and I know also that he is good guy and doesn’t scam anybody.

You can't come here and just claim that someone is a scammer. If you say something like that, then you need clear evidence for it. If you don't have these, then you can't pretend someone as scammer!

Nobody will believe you without clear evidence!

Soon will also, Venom comment on your claim. He's only was the last few days busy with bug fixes and his new homepage lately.

VENOM DRM

Extended Member
Basic Member
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
VENOM IS NOT SCAMMER I'M HERE

you follow wrong ways
my official website is
venomdrm.com

you follow fake website .org

i will write post to make everything is clear .
and you can contact me pm.
i can do something as help if you get scammed.

Thanks

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I almost got scammed. I came here, researched, and ordered from the correct website.
What's the problem?
It's not enough to say, that you got sammend.
Explain in details with as much evidence as possible.

VENOM DRM

Extended Member
Basic Member
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I almost got scammed. I came here, researched, and ordered from the correct website.
you got scammed from correct website ?
ok can you add your invoice number ?
post invoice here in comment please

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
He stated that HE ALMOST GOT SCAMMED. But he did his research and ordered from you

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I also heard from many places that Venom is a scammer and I wouldn't take any chances, I already once gave my money to a person who was recommended by redhat "iptvstuff" and then disappeared

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I also heard from many places that Venom is a scammer and I wouldn't take any chances, I already once gave my money to a person who was recommended by redhat "iptvstuff" and then disappeared
To be honest anyone can do a disappearing act.

In this game it happens a lot more than others.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Stop, show me when and where I recommend you "iptvstuff"

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Stop, show me when and where I recommend you "iptvstuff"
you don’t recommend concrete to me you allowed him to advertise here and write for him it’s a trusted and after some month he has been banned when stop to answer of the members. Once of your rules on the forum it’s everyone before share or advertise here it’s a checked by you and your team right ? That mean it’s a “trusted”. People like me believe you and you share telegram also of the guy so I think this is a like a recommended. I has been burned one time by Python don’t think to be a burn again by something like him = @VENOM DRM

It’s you ?

Last edited:

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
you don’t recommend concrete to me you allowed him to advertise here and write for him it’s a trusted and after some month he has been banned when stop to answer of the members. Once of your rules on the forum it’s everyone before share or advertise here it’s a checked by you and your team right ? That mean it’s a “trusted”. People like me believe you and you share telegram also of the guy so I think this is a like a recommended. I has been burned one time by Python don’t think to be a burn again by something like him = @VENOM DRM

It’s you ?

Man you are talking Bullshit, firstly you say that I'd recommend you "iptvstuff", which I never do !
And even if that were the case, it would be a "recommendation" and not a compulsion, everybody here is old enough to make their own opinion and make decisions!

Now you come here and say "you don't recommend concrete to me" and you talk from a different person @Python911"

It is correct that I allways to try make sure that just good and functioning content are shared and that only trustworthy people advertise here.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to recognize people's actual intentions, I do not have the sacred gift of looking into people's heads.

I don't know your intention either, but if I notice that someone has a bad intention, they will not be tolerated here either and will be banned. As was the case with Python911, the community will also be publicly informed about!

The thing is simple, everyone here acts on a voluntary basis, no one is forced to buy anything, or no one is forced to trust the other.

EVERYONE IS OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES!

However, I will not allow anyone to be accused of cheating unless clear evidence is provided!

Daigo23

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is another Venom who is scamming people with images of the poster here. It's the same scammer who I think is Pakistan or some 3rd world country. It's not SlarSexX since he is from Bulgaria.
I personally have bought from poster above and can tell you he isn't a scammer...use this site to buy from... https://venomdrm.com/
I was activated in less than 5 minutes.

Fake scammer site is http://venomdrm.org/
And stay away from groups that are closed to where you can't chat. They are scammers..

berny6969

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

the problem is the fake scam users

It's hard to tell who's good and who's fake

I had a problem in a project with a client with people who impersonated their identity and that there were users who bought from fake ones

In the end, I implemented a fingerprint so that the client would know who is good and who is fake.

everything can be hacked but at least it's not as easy as putting your name with . at the end of the name

Man you are talking Bullshit, firstly you say that I'd recommend you "iptvstuff", which I never do !
And even if that were the case, it would be a "recommendation" and not a compulsion, everybody here is old enough to make their own opinion and make decisions!

Now you come here and say "you don't recommend concrete to me" and you talk from a different person @Python911"

It is correct that I allways to try make sure that just good and functioning content are shared and that only trustworthy people advertise here.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to recognize people's actual intentions, I do not have the sacred gift of looking into people's heads.

I don't know your intention either, but if I notice that someone has a bad intention, they will not be tolerated here either and will be banned. As was the case with Python911, the community will also be publicly informed about!

The thing is simple, everyone here acts on a voluntary basis, no one is forced to buy anything, or no one is forced to trust the other.

EVERYONE IS OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES!

However, I will not allow anyone to be accused of cheating unless clear evidence is provided!

Unfortunately, in this forum there are users who sell other people's software and even sell tutorials that can be found freely on the web by their real authors.

Just as administrators correctly identify scammers like Slaser-X, they should also identify and kick users who sell something that is not theirs and who only copy and paste

In the end, these people make trust in this forum lower trust points

but hey, each one manages the forum as they want, but it is illogical for someone to sell something that is not theirs and that can be consulted and downloaded free of charge in the author's sources for 500 credits and they are not acted against in the same way as others users

classes?
levels?
friends?

and let it be clear that I fully agree with you in the actions against scammers like Slaser-X

but there are others who do not act the same and that is a bit strange

but well, regards

Unfortunately, in this forum there are users who sell other people's software and even sell tutorials that can be found freely on the web by their real authors.

Just as administrators correctly identify scammers like Slaser-X, they should also identify and kick users who sell something that is not theirs and who only copy and paste

In the end, these people make trust in this forum lower trust points

but hey, each one manages the forum as they want, but it is illogical for someone to sell something that is not theirs and that can be consulted and downloaded free of charge in the author's sources for 500 credits and they are not acted against in the same way as others users

classes?
levels?
friends?

and let it be clear that I fully agree with you in the actions against scammers like Slaser-X

but there are others who do not act the same and that is a bit strange

but well, regards
I'm going to summarize what you said, there are people here who burn their eyelashes looking for various resources on the net and then ask for some credits for it, since you don't put no here but rather criticize those who do.
a council shows that you have something good, I don't believe it but.......

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock