Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

v1.0.60 Load Balancer Problem?

Byte

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is what I did and was able to install 2 LB servers..

1st off make sure your LB server is Ubuntu 14.04, fresh install and up to date, It will most likely make your restart the server after everything is updated. By fresh install I mean, if you already tired to install as a LB server or did anything to it then reinstall Ubuntu 14.04.06 LTS.
2nd you must have root ssh access by remote login. If not, then below is how to set that up.
After you have root access, the last thing I did was edit my hosts file, instructions below.
After I did that I went to install 1 LB server and after about 30 mins I checked and it was added worked.
Then I added the next server. I did one server at a time.

How to enable root user and allow Root Login
1) sudo passwd root
2) enter in your su password
3) enter in unix password for root user
4) enter in unix password for root user again
5) su -
6) sudo nano /etc/ssh/sshd_config
Now scroll down and look for "PermitRootLogin" and change "prohibit-password" to "yes"
7) press Ctrl+X
8) press enter to save changes
9) sudo service ssh restart

How to edit your hosts file
1) sudo nano /etc/hosts
2) under the ip "127.0.0.1" add your main server IP space and then xtream-codes.com
7) press Ctrl+X

Inside of your host line the line you said add should look like..

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xtream-codes.com

This is what I did yesterday to add some LB servers, Hope this helps!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I did make a post offering my services but after the enormous amount of strain this has been, I've elected to decline new arrangements for the time being. I will however tell you a few tips. There is no magic script or cure all for that problem.

1. Servers have to be on 14.04 Start on a CLEAN slate.
  2. Make your root passwords the same.
  3. Install the same XC package on each server.
  4. Match your passwords on each server throughout the install.
  5. The LB port HAS to be 8000 during the install.
  6. After you have done all that, make a system backup of each server. This is an option on your server host's panel. Its like 10 cent /GB for the backup but will spare you time.
  7. Now is when you try to connect your LB's. If they don't connect then you need to figure out why. A few pointers> make sure you are getting 3 way handshakes. Here is when you are welcome to reach out to me, I will answer questions when I can.
  8. Once you have your LB's connected. MAKE ANOTHER SYSTEM BACKUP.
  9. Then you start patching in your fixes, v2 API, MAG, fast zapping, etc.
  10. 1 stream and 1 line to test things along the way.
  11. MAKE ANOTHER BACKUP.
  12. Now is when you carefully start importing your old database. There is no magic script. Take your time and do it right.
  13. Make another backup.
  14. Add your channels, make your packages, etc etc.
  15. Make another backup.
I'll be reposting this into a new thread as it is a short summary of the entire process.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is what I did and was able to install 2 LB servers..

1st off make sure your LB server is Ubuntu 14.04, fresh install and up to date, It will most likely make your restart the server after everything is updated. By fresh install I mean, if you already tired to install as a LB server or did anything to it then reinstall Ubuntu 14.04.06 LTS.
2nd you must have root ssh access by remote login. If not, then below is how to set that up.
After you have root access, the last thing I did was edit my hosts file, instructions below.
After I did that I went to install 1 LB server and after about 30 mins I checked and it was added worked.
Then I added the next server. I did one server at a time.

How to enable root user and allow Root Login
1) sudo passwd root
2) enter in your su password
3) enter in unix password for root user
4) enter in unix password for root user again
5) su -
6) sudo nano /etc/ssh/sshd_config
Now scroll down and look for "PermitRootLogin" and change "prohibit-password" to "yes"
7) press Ctrl+X
9) sudo service ssh restart

How to edit your hosts file
1) sudo nano /etc/hosts
2) under the ip "127.0.0.1" add your main server IP space and then xtream-codes.com
7) press Ctrl+X

Inside of your host line the line you said add should look like..

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xtream-codes.com

This is what I did yesterday to add some LB servers, Hope this helps!

If you have a host, you shouldn't need to do the first part unless they don't provide with root out of the box.
The 2nd part shouldn't matter either as it is the main server that does all of the communicating and passes off the files to the LB's. (I could be wrong)

Byte

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I did make a post offering my services but after the enormous amount of strain this has been, I've elected to decline new arrangements for the time being. I will however tell you a few tips. There is no magic script or cure all for that problem.

1. Servers have to be on 14.04 Start on a CLEAN slate.
  2. Make your root passwords the same.
  3. Install the same XC package on each server.
  4. Match your passwords on each server throughout the install.
  5. The LB port HAS to be 8000 during the install.
  6. After you have done all that, make a system backup of each server. This is an option on your server host's panel. Its like 10 cent /GB for the backup but will spare you time.
  7. Now is when you try to connect your LB's. If they don't connect then you need to figure out why. A few pointers> make sure you are getting 3 way handshakes. Here is when you are welcome to reach out to me, I will answer questions when I can.
  8. Once you have your LB's connected. MAKE ANOTHER SYSTEM BACKUP.
  9. Then you start patching in your fixes, v2 API, MAG, fast zapping, etc.
  10. 1 stream and 1 line to test things along the way.
  11. MAKE ANOTHER BACKUP.
  12. Now is when you carefully start importing your old database. There is no magic script. Take your time and do it right.
  13. Make another backup.
  14. Add your channels, make your packages, etc etc.
  15. Make another backup.
I'll be reposting this into a new thread as it is a short summary of the entire process.

urgodfather, could you link me or direct me to the extras you talked about (fast zapping ect) and any others you know about? Thanks in advance

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Byte

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If you have a host, you shouldn't need to do the first part unless they don't provide with root out of the box.
The 2nd part shouldn't matter either as it is the main server that does all of the communicating and passes off the files to the LB's. (I could be wrong)

Well I am just passing along the only things that worked for me.
OVH is my host they do not support 14.04. so I had to do it myself and I tested install LB servers without the host file edited and it never worked but when I added it, it did work. So I have no clue honestly as it did not make much sense to me either but just trying to help others with the limited information I have. I know it helped a few here and helped me get a few likes. :)

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Well I am just passing along the only things that worked for me.
OVH is my host they do not support 14.04. so I had to do it myself and I tested install LB servers without the host file edited and it never worked but when I added it, it did work. So I have no clue honestly as it did not make much sense to me either but just trying to help others with the limited information I have. I know it helped a few here and helped me get a few likes. :)
Don't forget the rules, it's GIVE & TAKE. ;)

extacy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You must remove Main Server DNS. Usually wrote "Albanian......" then it will work.
You must use ubuntu 14.04 or Centos 7 (CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 and CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 tested) for load balancers..

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock