Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Urgodfather is no longer Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Please be informed that I am no longer staff with World of IPTV. If you have problems, do not contact me!

Thank you very much @urgodfather for all the work, effort and time you put into WOI over the years.
On your future way I wish you all the best and much success on it. (y)?

K

Kenxo

Please be informed that I am no longer staff with World of IPTV. If you have problems, do not contact me!

WOI will not and must not forget your share to get to where we are today and regardless of whether we are just members or Moderators, we all need to help everyone and most of all we need to help Admin who enters everything so that this forum is always in the best condition and only for us ...

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

In general, nothing should make us different from others, rather we are Mods or only A Members ..
Everyone should respect the rules and rule by them...

K

Kenxo

We have worked together on 11350 threads
Handel 105000 messages
Helped 23000 members to find something useful ..
The other similar Forums are born after WOI and still are not riched the 30% of WOI...

stat.png

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
BS = Bull Shit
MF = Mother Fuc&er
I have also decoded like you but was not sure... and was supposed this was against WOI ...
WOI will ''ENCODE'' everyone that work against his rules, principles, and politic...and for sure we have the best encoder that is very hard to decode..

K

Kenxo

The Rules are broken .....
The Administrators and Moderators are always right.
if Moderators or Members are against Administrator in public then Moderators and Members are wrong ..
No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. The substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
  • Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender-based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
  • All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or Email. In the event of this, the offending post will be edited or removed, and the offending party shall receive no more than two (2) private warnings via PM and/or Email, and one final Administration warning.
  • If the behavior continues, the member will be banned for a week, and upon a repeat incident, banned permanently. This will apply to all other community members as well.
  • All we want is a little community kindness and no attacks. Let's all work together to accomplish this, eh?

K

Kenxo

Permanent bans will be applied to any user who uses :
  • Multiple Accounts
  • Sharing stuff with Backdoor or Malware
  • Sharing XenForo Products and Addons
  • Sharing XenForo Third Party Addons
  • When user behaves disrespectfully to the admin and moderator
  • ...........................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock