Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial XtreamUI-ffmpeg-OnDemand

mister no

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The ffmpeg-OnDemand command. Multiple tested on different stream url m3u8, ts etc! Start each stream under 3 sec!
"Custom FFmpeg Command "

On Demand Probesize " 32 " !

The user-agent is currently from the Browser and you can put some you need
or if you don't need a user-agent, insert the command from -analyzeduration onwards :) ...

Last edited:
K

Kenxo

The ffmpeg-OnDemand command. Multiple tested on different stream url m3u8, ts etc! Start each stream under 3 sec!
"Custom FFmpeg Command "
No quote

or if you don't need a user-agent, insert the command from -analyzeduration onwards :) ...
On Demand Probesize " 32 " ! clear more about this referents ...

mister no

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
On Demand Probesize " 32 " ! clear more about this referents ...
I would like to know exactly what you are interested in regarding this reference? Why 32 or ?

Retrieved from ffmpeg.org (Set probing size in bytes, ie the size of the data to analyze to get stream information. A higher value will enable detecting more information in case it is dispersed into the stream, but will increase latency. Must be an integer not lesser than 32. It is 5000000 by default) and since we already have probesize 5000000 in the command set above, I think there is no need to set double, but without the On Demand Probesize setting in the stream panel it will not start so I set a minimum probesize in the panel, so that the stream can start !

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

I would like to know exactly what you are interested in regarding this reference? Why 32 or ?

Retrieved from ffmpeg.org (Set probing size in bytes, ie the size of the data to analyze to get stream information. A higher value will enable detecting more information in case it is dispersed into the stream, but will increase latency. Must be an integer not lesser than 32. It is 5000000 by default) and since we already have probesize 5000000 in the command set above, I think there is no need to set double, but without the On Demand Probesize setting in the stream panel it will not start so I set a minimum probesize in the panel, so that the stream can start !
The default ondemand probe size is 128000 or 512000 , this 32 how to implement as 32 only or 320000

mister no

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The default ondemand probe size is 128000 or 512000 , this 32 how to implement as 32 only or 320000

Yes I know but the Xtram Ui panel uses ondemand probe size only when the Custom FFmpeg Command in the panel is not used! You can check with ffmpeg and without! Put it in the terminal
ps aux | grep ffmpeg

webgon

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
"Custom FFmpeg Command "
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

hello this configuration works very well but only in hd channels in sd channels sometimes the audio fails me and they come out without sound

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock