Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

The endless Internet with the clutter removed enter " Open Directories Search "

Nutslap

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello Good People:

Have you ever needed that software that nothing else quite would do the same job but the cost prevents you from owning it? Youve earched all the torrent or rapidshare type ites only to be hammered to death by sites that try and fool you makeing you think that you might just have it in a download only to be dissapointed with trashware or the constant advertizing pop-ups over everywhere. Wouldnt it be a welcomed change to just show the files in directories that you can browe just like in Windows Explorer on your local machine. How about a search platform that uses Google Dorks to filter out everything except the types of file extension you desire such as Movie ( MP4...flv...wma...and the like..) A search tool that does exactly this ( Include this and exclude that ) Leaveing you with the stuff needed. You can use Greasemonkey Browser extention to run custom scripts on pages. Then install the script called Betty.....then when you move to a google search engine the script executes and adds bullets that can be ticked ( chech marked ) fur your search . Movies Archives ebook Torrent Music are some of the options here. Type in Metallica discography and be sure to tick the music
checkbox and the collection of said artists cds will most likely be the results of your self. So try that script....or you can use a number of other websites with this type of engine.

is one. Read more at reddits opendirectories group.

I hope this did not break any rulez here. Not my intent. I just want ny firt post here to be usefull and this script is excellent and if its a new thing to you then you will be pleased...Your welcome. Hello everyone....Welcome me here because Im new and pretty cool guy

Jay ( Nutslap)

Last edited by a moderator:

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I just edit your link as hidden like link

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock