Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Download T95Z S912 [ROM] RedPoisonATV S912 3gig ram 32gig Storage IMG STABLE NEW VERSION V2 , AMLOGIC TOOLS, CARD BURNER, HARD FIND

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
BRING YOUR T95Z BACK TO LIFE WITH THIS HARD FIND RED POISION ANDROID TV FIRMWARE

[ROM] RedPoisonATV 3gig Ram 32gig Storage Img S912 STABLE NEW VERSION V2

The Team has done a new improved Version of the Red Poison Rom.
It is faster and more responsive.

Install Guide

Front Clock Patch
Clock_N_Patches

mqdefault.jpg

Changelog:

-Based On Tanix Firmware
-Twrp recovery installed
-OTA App Added
-Zoomtak Box support added
-Added ability for camera support
-Fixed OpenMax video drivers (Never Tested)
-New Theme (Hope you like it)
-Some little tweaks to improve speed
-Updated Google Apps

ugs?ou tell me

Tips
-First boot is loading all the scripts so if you encounter slower speeds and playback issues it's because of that, the second boot will fix all this.
(Must go through setup first and leave running a few minutes before second boot)
-Front display patches need to flash through twrp 1st way is to go to settings/about/systemupdate
select your zip and choose update ....2nd way is terminal emulator .... reboot recovery then enter and will boot into recovery

Last edited:

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
N0 dude. Don't start bringing that crap here. There are forums for that.
aplogies....but all the forums that had it are now all down. xda and all have having trouble with there servers for months and its was a sure a nice way to bring a old box back to life. Nevere thought would have been considered junk. I must have must it in the rules. Only intention was to help breing a new life to a old device. Guess i my intuition was way off. But no i know modding a device is diff from hacking a apk. My bad bro.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No its not that. Not at all. Already getting spammed up with crap tastic apks., web themes, winblows apps, etc. This is World of IPTV not world of "I'm going to dump whatever I can on that forum to get enough LIKES to get me what I want." No pun at you, none whatsoever. Didn't know XDA has been having problems, been a while since I've been there. There's also Freaktab and the all mighty 4PDA if you can get past the CAPTCHA's ? Really should move past that S912 chip. Besides, you didn't specify if this is for the 2Gb model or the 3Gb model as they do have different images.

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
No its not that. Not at all. Already getting spammed up with crap tastic apks., web themes, winblows apps, etc. This is World of IPTV not world of "I'm going to dump whatever I can on that forum to get enough LIKES to get me what I want." No pun at you, none whatsoever. Didn't know XDA has been having problems, been a while since I've been there. There's also Freaktab and the all mighty 4PDA if you can get past the CAPTCHA's ? Really should move past that S912 chip. Besides, you didn't specify if this is for the 2Gb model or the 3Gb model as they do have different images.
darn I forgot to edit that include all images two gigs three three gigs the whole nine yards now my t95z runs just as good as my shield...but well noted bro I never realized what you said until you said it and it makes sense and I appreciate the heads-up.. and you know me I don't go first fishing for likes lol lok

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
that was like my only second post that I've done here and honestly I was kind of scratching my head of actually how to do it especially when the hide things for likes or whatever so honestly I was a complete newbie on how to post so I'll get better I promise and I promise I will put junk only original stuff that I've either created or contributed with. total respect of what you all doing here

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock