Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Suppliers with 1000's of channels, how do they do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iptv4stream

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
We own our data centre and we have moi pro's tuners all of them are OCTA 6909 which can transmite 8 frequencies each tuner we have about 20 tuners and this will allow u about 500-700 channels , depend on how many channels are in each frequencies .Multiswitches and Quattro LNB are necessary. than we have 1080ti graphic cards that cost us around 800 euros couple of years back . we have about 12 cards transcoding FHD and HD to lower the bandwidth from 12mb to 4mb build in on Dell E5 servers 12/c which cost each 2700 euros we have enough to build all the gpu.s . Our Fiber lines about 2gb semitric . electricity cost NO COMMENT . All this to tell you how this works and the cost of doing your own locals .whoever is selling cheap i assure you they dont own streams and they are just restreaming or stealing streams from others . So its not costy to them and they can afford to have LB's and host 1000 or more channels . I have been in this industry for 7 Years , its a long way and lot of work to be able to own 71 Lb,s and handle my customers . So my advise as URGODFATHER mentioned nothing comes easy u have to work ur way to it , good luck

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
We own our data centre and we have moi pro's tuners all of them are OCTA 6909 which can transmite 8 frequencies each tuner we have about 20 tuners and this will allow u about 500-700 channels , depend on how many channels are in each frequencies .Multiswitches and Quattro LNB are necessary. than we have 1080ti graphic cards that cost us around 800 euros couple of years back . we have about 12 cards transcoding FHD and HD to lower the bandwidth from 12mb to 4mb build in on Dell E5 servers 12/c which cost each 2700 euros we have enough to build all the gpu.s . Our Fiber lines about 2gb semitric . electricity cost NO COMMENT . All this to tell you how this works and the cost of doing your own locals .whoever is selling cheap i assure you they dont own streams and they are just restreaming or stealing streams from others . So its not costy to them and they can afford to have LB's and host 1000 or more channels . I have been in this industry for 7 Years , its a long way and lot of work to be able to own 71 Lb,s and handle my customers . So my advise as URGODFATHER mentioned nothing comes easy u have to work ur way to it , good luck

whoever is selling cheap i assure you they don't own streams and they are just restreaming or stealing streams from others

That is exactly the point I was making, thank you. Hopefully Xtream UI latest security patches will stop some leaches.

skings

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
they put the channels on demand so they dont use any server resources.
if they have enough customers and have alot of channels coming live they add more servers when needed.
someone with 7000 channels half them prob dont even work

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

iptv4stream

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
they put the channels on demand so they dont use any server resources.
if they have enough customers and have alot of channels coming live they add more servers when needed.
someone with 7000 channels half them prob dont even work
Yes on demand for newbies they use it to save money and deliver bad service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock