Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Supa S1 IPTV Grid Layout 11.0

Register & Get access to index

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, I wish everyone a beautiful day.

Today I bring to you, Supa Apk grid layout. (Images attached here, are my own rebrand for this apk and designed to my service) You need to edit properly to your service and liking.

APK, instructions.txt, and screenshot for path and line numbers to be edited, are in the zip on download. (Please read the txt.file entirely)

NOTE: I have no interest in harming or offending anyone here or somewhere else.

Thanks.

HpepYb.jpg

HpeGfQ.jpg

Hpe1MR.jpg

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(1 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)
Last edited:

jacirmenon

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, I hope not to bother anyone nor upset Admins.

I just want to share my Supa Apk with different layout. (Images attached here, are my own rebrand for this apk and designed to my service)

apk, instructions.txt, screenshot for path and line numbers to be edited, are in the zip on download. (Please read the txt.file entirely) (You will have to edit to your liking)

NOTE: Respectfully to admins. Please review my thread and fix or move to where it belongs or edit at your discretion.

Thanks.

HpepYb.jpg

HpeGfQ.jpg

Hpe1MR.jpg

No quote
Instruction I also write in a Text. Where's the APK?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Wess123

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, I will be quick.

First of all, have your API ready in your Web Host.

Copy from the file attached in this zip, paste in your host and edit with your own info (dns, icon)

1- Open APK. (I used Android APK Editor Pro)

2- Please refer to the screenshot provided so you see the paths and line number which you will need to update with your host path to your own API. Search for "YourHOST_PATH"

3- Change the name of App by going into "Strings"

4- Change Package Name by "Android Manifest" otherwise, it may post package parser error.

5- Change icons by going into "Mipmap folders"

6- Change Launcher Icon at the end. By reopening the apk for second time, and just do "common edit" there you just change the icon.

7- The big icon on left side of app is added from your API.

8- The APK uploaded here, has no API so it will open, but wont post to make screen. Have that in mind, before posting "it doesn't work"

9- Only the lines "dns:port and /icon.png work, as this API code was gotten from Supa 1.7 app. but the icon url, can be used as advertising image.

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Link of apk
Hi, I am actually waiting for Admins to review this thread and see if they allow the conversion to "resource" on the the resource, is the the download link to zip with all the mentioned content above.

Wess123

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am actually waiting for Admins to review this thread and see if they allow the conversion to "resource" on the the resource, is the the download link to zip with all the mentioned content above.
I'm wait

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is the text with instructions, Im waiting on admin to approve the change to resource, as download for credits.

I apologize for any confusion or inconveniences. This is my first try to do a resource.

All members who had liked this post.. welcome to take your like back please.. lets wait for admins to decide. Its under review right now as soon as they allow, the link to zip will be public for members to buy it.

I just deleted the link to txt.file with introductions to avoid more confusion.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
F

faakher

@herny8
Why only admins correct everyone's mistake?
Can't you read documentation and learn proper way of posting?
Rules and methods are published already
Go there, learn them, post your content it's simple

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock