Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Subportal SelfHost Channel List + Client Url Generator(NO LONGER WORKING)

Resource Subportal SelfHost Channel List + Client Url Generator(NO LONGER WORKING) Version 2020-08c

Register & Get access to index

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 1 time(s) not-working in total)

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I managed to get the vod.php de-obfusticated file if anyone here wants to help patch the ajax call to hide the information to include it in this release please post here. You must have PHP knowledge
Also input for those who have downloaded I'm here to help you guys install it and host it.

649john

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

PureMedia

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Isn't this kind of pointless. It is all encrypted, therefore you can't use it with other providers. Unless you have managed to decrypt/de-obfuscate the functions file, as it looks at various global variables.

Oh and this is version c - wasn't the latest release J or something and I also think it is encrypted with libsodium

Last edited:

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is not ur work as I kn
Did you do this ? As I have this from the original owner/Dev that use to have auto payment options would be great if anyone could readd the auto payment system
The auto payment option does not work, this is just made to be a channel list and a user information generator.
Isn't this kind of pointless. It is all encrypted, therefore you can't use it with other providers. Unless you have managed to decrypt/de-obfuscate the functions file, as it looks at various global variables.

Oh and this is version c - wasn't the latest release J or something and I also think it is encrypted with libsodium
This is the newest version I've been able to get my hands on, the config is not encrypted and a few more aren't. You can change providers within the config. I'm working on de-obfuscating other files and patching what needs to be done as subportal is no more. Like I said your guy's input is great keep them coming.

PureMedia

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The auto payment option does not work, this is just made to be a channel list and a user information generator.

This is the newest version I've been able to get my hands on, the config is not encrypted and a few more aren't. You can change providers within the config. I'm working on de-obfuscating other files and patching what needs to be done as subportal is no more. Like I said your guy's input is great keep them coming.

Ah so I think this was the 1st addition, which is just the generator, channel list and webplayer. I think what myself and 649John are referring too is 'SelfPortal' which was created to be self hosted and included options, whereby you could edit lines, pair macs, payments etc along with a generator etc

From my understanding the encryption used, you'd need the key pairings to unencrypt it.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ah so I think this was the 1st addition, which is just the generator, channel list and webplayer. I think what myself and 649John are referring too is 'SelfPortal' which was created to be self hosted and included options, whereby you could edit lines, pair macs, payments etc along with a generator etc

From my understanding the encryption used, you'd need the key pairings to unencrypt it.
Yeah good luck trying to decode that lol. And no this is a basic channel list by subportal that has a generator to help users with their passwords and url links the webplayer is not included nor is the payment option.

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

abelcustoms

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Is there a download link for this script?
this is a WOIPTV release only. Its not hard creating a bitcoin account, use your phone and make a coinbase account. Transfer a few dollars over and buy some credits.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock