https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Resource Subportal SelfHost Channel List + Client Url Generator

abelcustoms

I managed to get the vod.php de-obfusticated file if anyone here wants to help patch the ajax call to hide the information to include it in this release please post here. You must have PHP knowledge
Also input for those who have downloaded I'm here to help you guys install it and host it.

649john

Advance Member
Last edited:

PureMedia

Isn't this kind of pointless. It is all encrypted, therefore you can't use it with other providers. Unless you have managed to decrypt/de-obfuscate the functions file, as it looks at various global variables.

Oh and this is version c - wasn't the latest release J or something and I also think it is encrypted with libsodium

Last edited:

abelcustoms

This is not ur work as I kn
Did you do this ? As I have this from the original owner/Dev that use to have auto payment options would be great if anyone could readd the auto payment system
The auto payment option does not work, this is just made to be a channel list and a user information generator.
Isn't this kind of pointless. It is all encrypted, therefore you can't use it with other providers. Unless you have managed to decrypt/de-obfuscate the functions file, as it looks at various global variables.

Oh and this is version c - wasn't the latest release J or something and I also think it is encrypted with libsodium
This is the newest version I've been able to get my hands on, the config is not encrypted and a few more aren't. You can change providers within the config. I'm working on de-obfuscating other files and patching what needs to be done as subportal is no more. Like I said your guy's input is great keep them coming.

PureMedia

The auto payment option does not work, this is just made to be a channel list and a user information generator.

This is the newest version I've been able to get my hands on, the config is not encrypted and a few more aren't. You can change providers within the config. I'm working on de-obfuscating other files and patching what needs to be done as subportal is no more. Like I said your guy's input is great keep them coming.
Ah so I think this was the 1st addition, which is just the generator, channel list and webplayer. I think what myself and 649John are referring too is 'SelfPortal' which was created to be self hosted and included options, whereby you could edit lines, pair macs, payments etc along with a generator etc

From my understanding the encryption used, you'd need the key pairings to unencrypt it.

abelcustoms

Ah so I think this was the 1st addition, which is just the generator, channel list and webplayer. I think what myself and 649John are referring too is 'SelfPortal' which was created to be self hosted and included options, whereby you could edit lines, pair macs, payments etc along with a generator etc

From my understanding the encryption used, you'd need the key pairings to unencrypt it.
Yeah good luck trying to decode that lol. And no this is a basic channel list by subportal that has a generator to help users with their passwords and url links the webplayer is not included nor is the payment option.