Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource Stream-Blue Best IPTV Windows APP 2020-09-11

Register & Get access to index
S

streamblue

I present you this unique iptv windows application that offers advanced and simple usage.
Moreover, it is free and has many features

* Supports Xtream / Xtream UI
*Fast and low CPU consumes ram.
* Live / Movies/ Series
* Choose a stream format (TS-M3u8)
* Parental control.
* Multi language
* Optional multi player
* Wide cache time and broadcast interruption prevention system.

If you want to have a special application for you, you can contact.

VirusTotal
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855/detection

login.jpg

general.jpg

account.jpg

This resource has been reported as working in 0 time(s), and as not-working 0 time(s) this month.
(0 time(s) working and 0 time(s) not-working in total)
Last edited by a moderator:

Byte

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Why is the filename different and the size of the file 0 for the VirusTotal you posted?

I ran one and got this....

Not saying it is not a false positive but not sure if you posted the wrong link.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
S

streamblue

Why is the filename different and the size of the file 0 for the VirusTotal you posted?

I ran one and got this....

Not saying it is not a false positive but not sure if you posted the wrong link.
Hello, the size may be different on google drive.
If you wish, you can download it and throw it.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I present you this unique iptv windows application that offers advanced and simple usage.
Moreover, it is free and has many features

* Supports Xtream / Xtream UI
*Fast and low CPU consumes ram.
* Live / Movies/ Series
* Choose a stream format (TS-M3u8)
* Parental control.
* Multi language
* Optional multi player
* Wide cache time and broadcast interruption prevention system.

If you want to have a special application for you, you can contact.

Download
*removed*

VirusTotal
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855/detection

login.jpg

general.jpg

account.jpg
ive removed your link as all shares should be a resource. please convert the thread. thanks.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

XSuperDan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It could possibly be Malware as its got a hit on virus total, however this could be a false positive so take your own risk on this.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dont waste your time making it a resource, its malware;

View attachment 1185
ehhh dont be so quick to judge. 1 out of 64 databases doesnt indicate that it's malware. these malware databases are known to be imperfect which is why various analysis sites and utilities cross compare them against multiple. that way they can give you a broader picture of it's potential to be malware or a virus. all of which is supposed to be passed on to the interpreter so they can make an educated judgement. i believe the definition is called "false positive."

XSuperDan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
ehhh dont be so quick to judge. 1 out of 64 databases doesnt indicate that it's malware. these malware databases are known to be imperfect which is why various analysis sites and utilities cross compare them against multiple. that way they can give you a broader picture of it's potential to be malware or a virus. all of which is supposed to be passed on to the interpreter so they can make an educated judgement. i believe the definition is called "false positive."
Okay no problem, I guess my opinion of any hit for malware would indicate something not quite right about it, also the fact it cannot be found anywhere on google or has a website or product company dedicated for it would to me indicate something suspect. But thats my opinion, Sorry for Judging quickly.

S

streamblue

Okay no problem, I guess my opinion of any hit for malware would indicate something not quite right about it, also the fact it cannot be found anywhere on google or has a website or product company dedicated for it would to me indicate something suspect. But thats my opinion, Sorry for Judging quickly.
Hello, we develop and sell software on iptv. You can browse our website to trust us.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you're absolutely right, but all of that is what has to be considered when making a judgement. when you compare what ive said and what you've said, sure, it may raise a few flags. however, if there were many more hits on the scan versus the single one, then sure, an educated guess would suggest that it was in fact malware.

XSuperDan

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you're absolutely right, but all of that is what has to be considered when making a judgement. when you compare what ive said and what you've said, sure, it may raise a few flags. however, if there were many more hits on the scan versus the single one, then sure, an educated guess would suggest that it was in fact malware.
Okay, Iv edited my post to reflect your comments and to remove my first statement :)

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, we develop and sell software on iptv. You can browse our website to trust us.
now now, we have had this discussion before. do you forget the rules already? i see that you still run double account also. yes i know that one is for business and other is personal but you also say you will close one.

Okay, Iv edited my post to reflect your comments and to remove my first statement :)
no need to do all of that. simply reporting what you see is no harm. ;)

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@streamblue mod @guetteur has already given you the link to instructions.

after you finish, i suggest you review the rules again and make decision about double account also. rule is very clear. no double account.

S

streamblue

now now, we have had this discussion before. do you forget the rules already? i see that you still run double account also. yes i know that one is for business and other is personal but you also say you will close one.

no need to do all of that. simply reporting what you see is no harm. ;)
I organized the subject in accordance with the rules. Hope you like the program. Thank you :)

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I organized the subject in accordance with the rules. Hope you like the program. Thank you :)
not completely. you must change resource type to external download and this is where you put download link. link does not go in body of text. i have approved it and corrected this time. in the future, if you start by making as a resource it will auto create the connected discussion page (this page) with it.

yassinezn

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
1/ The software need more work on it . first when login you have to wait long time to download content (why does it have to store all images on laptop, you should just use the url for fast load ?) .
2/ And also the fact that app take you to buy rerand software is annoying , as a user i don't have any service i just have account to login . why should i go to that page everytime i use app ?

Keep the good work, Good luck .

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock