Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question STB V3 Loads Forever After Login Page

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the English, I'm using google translator.

I tried to look a lot for someone talking about it on the forum but I couldn't find it, seriously, I searched a lot, I even sent private messages to people who had something similar but I didn't receive answers and I decided to create this topic.

I need help from anyone who can guide me, I am using STB V3 script. After everything is correctly configured, I change the DNS on the television and I can receive the script on the television, however, after logging in, it keeps loading forever and I can't access anything else.

Can anyone give me any tips?
The STB is on a 4gb machine and 4 cors, with a dedicated ip.
My xtream-ui main panel is on a machine with 8gb and 4 cors.
My lb are on different machines of 8gb and 4 core.

I don't have high CPU or RAM.
I don't have any ports or firewalls configured, everything is open.

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
normally you need to ask the resource owner ?
I didn't get the script through the forum, but I believe that by making a general topic I can gather good users experiences to deal with the problem, a discussion about it.

Anyway, I don't want to make this topic a chat but discussions about the problem.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

DgBrasil

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Desculpe pelo inglês, estou usando o google tradutor.

Procurei muito por alguém falando sobre isso no fórum mas não consegui encontrar, sério, busquei muito, até mandei mensagens privadas para pessoas que tinham algo parecido mas não recebi respostas e resolvi para criar este tópico.

Preciso da ajuda de quem puder me orientar, estou usando o script STB V3. Depois de tudo configurado corretamente, mudo o DNS na televisão e consigo receber o script na televisão, porém, após fazer o login, ele continua carregando indefinidamente e não consigo acessar mais nada.

Alguém pode me dar alguma dica?
O STB está em uma máquina de 4gb e 4 cors, com um ip dedicado.
Meu painel principal do xtream-ui está em uma máquina com 8 gb e 4 cors.
Meu lb está em diferentes máquinas de 8 GB e 4 núcleos.

Não tenho CPU ou RAM alta.
Não tenho portas ou firewalls configurados, está tudo aberto.
I'm Brazilian and I have the V3 system and I do configuration and installation.
we can combine, I take a look at the configuration of your script, and then solving monster what was happening!

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the script through the forum, but I believe that by making a general topic I can gather good users experiences to deal with the problem, a discussion about it.

Anyway, I don't want to make this topic a chat but discussions about the problem.
maybe so but beginner's zone is not the best place for that. i have moved it this time.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Rodrigo Nelson

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
In case you haven't solved it...Hello, I'll try to explain how it works here, this script will only load fully if all movies and series are with (cover) something else if you insert a series and then edit it also goes from (loop), you you have to remove the series and start again corrected, detail the episodes you can normally add only you cannot edit name year cover etc

thugthug

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
In case you haven't solved it...Hello, I'll try to explain how it works here, this script will only load fully if all movies and series are with (cover) something else if you insert a series and then edit it also goes from (loop), you you have to remove the series and start again corrected, detail the episodes you can normally add only you cannot edit name year cover etc

In fact you nailed it!

In my case, as I didn't know, I deleted all the movies and series and just put them with covers and with the correct names, and then everything was solved.

Anyway, thank you so much for your support, I'm grateful for that.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock