Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request STB emu username and password

Mfdigital

VIP Member 3M
VIP Member 3M
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking fir STB emu where you use username and password aswell as Mac address ,would greatly appreciate some help TIA

Alonso55

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking fir STB emu where you use username and password aswell as Mac address ,would greatly appreciate some help TIA
I know a way that you can insert the m3u address via the web. I'm not sure if you're looking for it?

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I know a way that you can insert the m3u address via the web. I'm not sure if you're looking for it?
Only issue is , if you enable the m3u option plus auth with user/pass.

The tariffs will not work properly.. example.. if tariff 1 is only USA and tariff 2 is French. You set up a new user with tariff 1-USA. Guess what? He will get the French and everything you have on your server as media live or on demand

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Alonso55

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Only issue is , if you enable the m3u option plus auth with user/pass.

The tariffs will not work properly.. example.. if tariff 1 is only USA and tariff 2 is French. You set up a new user with tariff 1-USA. Guess what? He will get the French and everything you have on your server as media live or on demand
Anyway, thanks for the reply, i appreciate this observation

Let me ask you something else;

I asked a question in another section yesterday, but i still don't have an answer.

Namely;

Is there a way that i can change the complete MAC address of the MyTvOnline 2 player (Formuler device) so that i can use it just like an STBemu?

herny8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Anyway, thanks for the reply, i appreciate this observation

Let me ask you something else;

I asked a question in another section yesterday, but i still don't have an answer.

Namely;

Is there a way that i can change the complete MAC address of the MyTvOnline 2 player (Formuler device) so that i can use it just like an STBemu?
i believe formuler runs on linux/android forked. you can side load stb emu apk with an usb and a file Explorer. but guess what? the mac given by new stb emu app will be the same as your tv online. these mac address come embbeded and liked to a serial#. being the fact the your formuler runs on forked android you,cant do,much about it.

recommend: buy a generic android box the cheap ones on ebay. install stb emu apk and there you can change the mac address the times you want. why i know?

i sold iptv to people when at that time I was running ministra server with formuler, mag boxes, and freesat devices. and of course generic android tv box with apk - stb emu, iptv player, online tv, and ministra tv. i did that for 5 years.. i moved to xtream codes now xui. i no longer work with linux device but only full android tv box. the ones for $20 usd on ebay will do the job once they are configured the right way and will perform better than a linux box.

no need to buy expensive device like Apple tv, shield tv, amazon device. nahh those shits are patched and wont let you do much at certain point.

buy cheap chinese android tv box. and if you just want to use formuler as stb then side load stb emu apk but again mac is the same.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock