Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Staying under the radar

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'd like to open up a discussion around best practices and methods for keeping an IPTV service you're providing or reselling under the radar while still being able to find customers and maintain the service as efficiently as possible.

I have setup my main server along with two load balance servers (one for live streams the other for VOD). I am still building up my VOD library while setting up my service, but got it to the point that it's now running okay and I have around 20 or so users all using it on trials while I test it before launching properly and everything is working great so far.

Which leads me onto the next stage of the project, the billing management/website and then advertising elements.

I've hardcoded my DNS server into the latest LTQ app and I can setup users to use the service manually in my main Xtream UI panel, but I don't have any integration between a website and the panel so that end users can make payments, subscribe and renew subscriptions without any manual interaction. This is a feature I expected would be integral for the management of the service when customer volumes are larger.

However, I have subsequently been warned against using billing automation and I have been provided with a list of names and email addresses to prevent from signing up for the service as they are known agents of broadcasters looking to shut down IPTV services and told you should therefore manually add users after cross referencing against this list. I've also been told by another source that agents are not allowed to sign up for a service and can only utilise free trials in which case billing automation would be okay if you only offered trials by request, but I'm not sure how accurate this is?

As experienced sellers I'd be interested to hear any strategies or methods that you adopt to seamlessly manage your services without becoming compromised by agents. Also regarding advertising, I was going to build a basic website for taking payments and stating the content the service included (if I didn't use an off the shelf service like WHMCS), but I'm wondering if by doing so that is enough for agents to look to shut down your service and how easy it is for them to do that (e.g. can they just request it is shut down for copyright infringement or will instead have to try and DDOS server to make service quality suffer) and if the latter does anyone have any methods which mitigate such attacks on their servers?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm still a newbie on what has been an almost vertical learning curve and I tried searching through all the forums and I couldn't find anything covering this subject matter so thought I'd create a post and hopefully it can help me and other providers and resellers also.

Thanks,

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
known agents of broadcasters looking to shut down IPTV services

I enter their emails,MAC codes etc into panel with zero streams, expired etc thus the panel will disallow a duplicate MAC, email etc, yes of course they can change email address but it is a small step for the good.

terenceslattery

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I enter their emails,MAC codes etc into panel with zero streams, expired etc thus the panel will disallow a duplicate MAC, email etc, yes of course they can change email address but it is a small step for the good.

I'll give that a go thanks for the advice.

I also found this great response to a question about a providers service being blocked in the UK from rob2k9 which I found useful and will be looking into more...

"
Hi let me explain this problem a little

When the premier leauge went to court to be allowed to block server they suspect was broadcasting games they also setup a task force this force was then joined by many internet service providers.

as a joint combination what they started todo was go onto social media and google find supliers get a test and then sniff there api calls from apps and get the server ip addresses they would then block these addresses

once you changed your server they would simply log back into the account they had bought from you or request a new test from you and block these new servers.

This caused issues but was a slow process what they then started todo was block full ip address ranges witch if you buy from a large server company there is more than a small chance you are part of the same ip address range as another iptv provider using the same host as most server providers buy there ipv4 addresses in bulk ranges this made it more easy for them to block more servers at once

they then went a step further and contacted the companies hosting the servers and bassicly got permission to shut down there accounts.
all in all loads of people where fucked.

thankfully there is a way around this if your server is blocked this is eather because they have managed to get hold of an account or stream from your server and blocked your servers ip address of they have blocked a range because of someone else and your affected.

the only ways around this block is the use of a VPN by your customers or a http proxy!

Android devices support the use of http prxies by long clicking the wifi network then clicking the advanced settings option this works to some degree on blocks but wont work for them all

KODI also supports the use of a http proxy via its settings page users may need to set there usage level to advanced or expert to see this setting

the only way to 100% get around these blocks is for your users to use a vpn this can be cheap or expensive i have found that cyberghost free service works really well at normal times but can be a bit slow during sports events as a lot of people use it then its all ways best to simply tell customer to use a vpn during times they cant connect or have issues make sure youget an affiliate link to your prefered vpn provider so you can make some money from each sale.

if you have the money you could also buy your own server and setup openvpn on it with one global username and password and then have the open vpn connection built into your own custom android app this is what LTQ did. as long as your vpn server is with a diffrentcompany than your streaming server then the isp's and premier leaguge have no right to block the vpn as it is 100% legal not matter what its being used for

just make sure you white list the vpn server in your xtream codes servers to make sure your own vpn does not get blocked with so many users connecting from the same ip address lol "

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dont advertise on social media platforms....end of!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock