Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Sports channels via IPTV providers do not run on the TV but on the PC or mobile phone, why?

levan79

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am a reseller and use IPTV and it has run smoothly so far. However, what I cannot understand. For example, Turkish sports channels are not displayed on the TV. All other country lists work perfectly. If I use the same URL line on the laptop, the channels work. The same applies if I use the same APP as on the TV (Sony Bravia with Google TV) via the mobile phone. The channels work there.
The funny thing is that colleagues with other DSL providers and other TV models, Samsung / LG etc. have the same problem.
I used to know that the Telekom blocked IPTV, which could be circumvented with VPN, but in this case I don't understand how a group of channels such as Turkish sports channels don't work on the TVs, but run without problems on the PC or mobile phone?

I'm really curious to see who comes up with the solution.

Wheemp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hard to say without any technical information about the setup. I assume you as a reseller doesn't have any knowledge on what panel is being used, if those channels are on different server/s compared to other working channels?

I assume all those who use these channels (and have issues) are using different sort of smart tv applications? Best guess is that the problem is in the app/codec. If the channels work on a computer or cellphone as example there are no issues from the provider. Only app that works on smart tv's that is resonable good is tivimate which runs on android systems (Philips as example), rest are pure crap.

levan79

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hard to say without any technical information about the setup. I assume you as a reseller doesn't have any knowledge on what panel is being used, if those channels are on different server/s compared to other working channels?

I assume all those who use these channels (and have issues) are using different sort of smart tv applications? Best guess is that the problem is in the app/codec. If the channels work on a computer or cellphone as example there are no issues from the provider. Only app that works on smart tv's that is resonable good is tivimate which runs on android systems (Philips as example), rest are pure crap.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I use Tivimate on my Sony TV. I have looked at the m3u and it is always the same server address as the rest of the channels. It's not the codec, because before it worked without problems. The problem has been going on for about 2 weeks. It seems to me that the MAC addresses of the TVs have been blocked. I can't explain it to myself.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

doush

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the feedback. I use Tivimate on my Sony TV. I have looked at the m3u and it is always the same server address as the rest of the channels. It's not the codec, because before it worked without problems. The problem has been going on for about 2 weeks. It seems to me that the MAC addresses of the TVs have been blocked. I can't explain it to myself.
Turkish Telecom or any other Telecom provider in particular is not able to see the MAC address of the TVs or any other devices in your local LAN. In an ISP environment, the only MAC address being visible to the operator is the MAC address of your home router. So it can not be blocked.
I think the problem might be the codec being used and most probasbly it is a 10-bit codec which most of the TVs doesnt support.
You can confirm this by opening the problematic stream in VLC player and checking the codec information of the stream.
Compare it with one of the non-problematic stream codec.

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
its seem for me alos issue with codec...that thise app dont read good the stream...try only sd streams
and you gone see the difference

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock