Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Some MAGs freeze after watching x time

DeltaTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me. Im running xcui 22 CK 41 updated geoip and all this stuff on a dedicated server. What is happening with all mag devices is as following:

if a user watches some channel for x hours and want to go back to menu or zap to another channel his box freezes so that he has to go and unplug it from the power and replug.

does anyone have an idea where or what I should check? I have already changed all passwords on mag devices enabled security, changed main server (including fresh install) but the issue is still there.

I would appreciate any kind of input related to this as its only happening on MAG all other (STB EMU, SS IPTV etc) work fine.

Thanks

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
post those info's
in setting - mag - Default Container ? Playback Limit?
in setting - streaming - Auto-Kick Users?

DeltaTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
post those info's
in setting - mag - Default Container ? Playback Limit?
in setting - streaming - Auto-Kick Users?
Default Container - TS
Playback Limit - 3
Auto-Kick Users - 0

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

DeltaTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I had no problem with this until the last update of GeoLite2 (12.14).

yesterday was a new (12.21) update and I'm waiting for feedback from users on what has been improved in terms of freezing!

iso66

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me. Im running xcui 22 CK 41 updated geoip and all this stuff on a dedicated server. What is happening with all mag devices is as following:

if a user watches some channel for x hours and want to go back to menu or zap to another channel his box freezes so that he has to go and unplug it from the power and replug.

does anyone have an idea where or what I should check? I have already changed all passwords on mag devices enabled security, changed main server (including fresh install) but the issue is still there.

I would appreciate any kind of input related to this as its only happening on MAG all other (STB EMU, SS IPTV etc) work fine.

Thanks

I had the same problem use this config then it's good
open the ---------> stalker debug ON

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

@TealcAvalon

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
This is NOT a problem in CK MODS, or any other mod for that matter, and has nothing to do with geolite!

DeltaTV

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is NOT a problem in CK MODS, or any other mod for that matter, and has nothing to do with geolite!
ok .... what do you suggest, what is it then ??? in 10-15 days this problem occurs?

mentos87

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi, it's simply a few issues what hit these Mag's like 250, 254 and 256, even the 3'Series of the Infomir Boxes.
Older once, the 2XX Series having a dramatic overheating Problem, you can solve it with open the covering case
and put one of these Aluminum alloy CPU Radiator on it, with a thermal paste for sure....or remove the plastic cover.
And last not least, try to find a older FW Version for your Box, which supports DTS Audio even...

Depending how you "played around" with your Magbox, installing a couple of times different firmwares, even 3rd Party ones...
you should use a so called cleaning BootladerFirmware Software etc , specially if your Box showing a slow down after time,
showing freezings and all kind of other strange behaviors.

I recognized also that the Lan Network Part seems to mutate to a snail once a while. Channels stuck or freeze, but if you test the same channel with VLC for example, all seems fine.
The Audio losses are a XtreamUI issue. Switch the channel back and forward, and most times Audio jumps back in.

And last, don't you think that the disruptive fire from Infomir is gone, still there...and not even these NoBlock firmwares protecting against it.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock