Welcome to World of IPTV

Join us now to see all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to read all Posts and Threads.

To create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger and much more, you have to upgrade your account for an annual contribution of 12 Euros.

Join now to the World of IPTV !

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download
Resource icon

Resource Smarters 2.2.5 +Panel files 2.2.5

Register & Get access to index

John Doe

Registred
Banned
Reaction score
John Doe submitted a new resource:

Smarters 2.2.5 +Panel files - smartes panel, smarters 2.2.5

February 2021 release smarters + panel

This is single dns as if u try to add two different dns on panel the app doesn't like it, but this does support BOTH https and http dns

I've changed package name and icons..... Forwarded pc time by two months and still hasn't called home

All instructions how to link to panel is in zip, I've reverted the app back to standard look

Decryption Key:
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

Read more about this resource...

Serial1000

Reaction score
All u had to do was ask if u wanted to bring my post from another site to this one mate 👍 or at least change the words of the post lol

urgodfather

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
All u had to do was ask if u wanted to bring my post from another site to this one mate 👍 or at least change the words of the post lol
You know the drill, if it’s yours and you want credit for it, all you have to do is contact me. ;)

Place your Business Ad here !

Jlwockeetv

Reaction score
All u had to do was ask if u wanted to bring my post from another site to this one mate 👍 or at least change the words of the post...

You know the drill, if it’s yours and you want credit for it, all you have to do is contact me. ;)
Technically everything is someone elses lol...all our stuff gets passed around like a street whore...ive had people post my stuff before i even had a chance to post myself...what people need to do is if you onow who done it give credit in post and if you dont know then say hey this is not my work and if any1 has a problem with me posting pls lmk

urgodfather

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Technically everything is someone elses lol...all our stuff gets passed around like a street whore...ive had people post my stuff before i even had a chance to post myself...what people need to do is if you onow who done it give credit in post and if you dont know then say hey this is not my work and if any1 has a problem with me posting pls lmk
Well said mate! Glad we all are on the same page.

Serial1000

Reaction score
I don't mind people sharing my stuff was just the fact of it saying I changed this I changed that when he never lol, anyway no biggie haha

Last edited:

spirit

Reaction score
Hi i purchased this with my credits but the download link is dead. mega says file doesnt exist.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Please could this be fixed if possible.
Thankyou

Kenxo

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi i purchased this with my credits but the download link is dead. mega says file doesnt exist.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Please could this be fixed if possible.
Thankyou
I have uploaded these files again only for you and for those that have already purchased, because the member is banned and can't reply, I will try to respond to all resources that have dead links but have patients this will be only for banned and not responding members ...

spirit

Reaction score
I have uploaded these files again only for you and for those that have already purchased, because the member is banned and can't reply, I will try to respond to all resources that have dead links but have patients this will be only for banned and not responding members ...
Thankyou Kenxo its really appreciated.

allserveruk

Reaction score
dose this allow u to change domain name to apk from the Panel files if ya server gose down ?

spirit

Reaction score
dose this allow u to change domain name to apk from the Panel files if ya server gose down ?
Im not sure i havent had chance to look at the files fully or use them. i think it is something different to what i was looking for too but its ok it will come in handy.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6