Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question sky blocks

gio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know the answer?

why is it that sky blocks are still getting through but all other providers are working, dont if i explained that correctly but basically all users are now working after some recent blocks in last month or so without vpn but vpn is still needed for sky users when big English games are on.

gio

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Because sky are still actively blocking you... also sky like to turn on their smart feature on their hubs often maybe an Avenue to go down if it’s just 1 ISP...

gio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Because sky are still actively blocking you... also sky like to turn on their smart feature on their hubs often maybe an Avenue to go down if it’s just 1 ISP...
so you saying sky are still actively blocking and all the other broadband providers have stopped, doesnt make sense

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Eli_Black

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
so you saying sky are still actively blocking and all the other broadband providers have stopped, doesnt make sense

Lots of stream suppliers have started actively blocking Sky ISP users from connecting to streams now. Check with your stream supplier to make sure this isn't the case.

gio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Lots of stream suppliers have started actively blocking Sky ISP users from connecting to streams now. Check with your stream supplier to make sure this isn't the case.
its not the iptv supplier, its them that cant bypass sky blocks but they can every other isp, so vpn is needed to get working but all other users dont need vpn

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think you completely missed the point about there smart security or whatever they call it. Every ISP have a version of it in the UK and tend to auto turn on if they send a firmware update.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

gio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think you completely missed the point about there smart security or whatever they call it. Every ISP have a version of it in the UK and tend to auto turn on if they send a firmware update.
ive lost it, dont think ive put this across right.

e.g - frank, Mary, dave and jimmy are on sky broadband and when English football is on they get blocked and have to use vpn to get there Iptv to work.
Maggy, frank, john are all using a broadband provider that is not sky and they dont need vpn to get it to work as the ipTV providers own server software is working.

something sky have is still blocking that other broadband providers are not using

shield

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
turn shields off & vpn 24/7 problem solved

Blueboy1962

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I run my own service and have had no blocks. It is your supplier that is being blocked by Sky. A VPN should work

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
its not shield, its all sky users not just a few
Then as said sky is still actively blocking your servers. They do there own blocks and don’t always conform to the standard big six list ?

gio

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Then as said sky is still actively blocking your servers. They do there own blocks and don’t always conform to the standard big six list ?
so i get you but what is it that sky have that other isps dont have,?
i agree that my iptv provider is still being blocked by sky but no other isp, they managed to bypass all other isp providers they just cant undo sky block
i know vpn will make it work, thats what we have to advise all sky users but only sky users

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
so i get you but what is it that sky have that other isps dont have,?
i agree that my iptv provider is still being blocked by sky but no other isp, they managed to bypass all other isp providers they just cant undo sky block
i know vpn will make it work, thats what we have to advise all sky users but only sky users
Could be countless of things.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock