Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Series/Channels logos disclose IPTV provider info on M3U downloads

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey again,

I have noticed that when you download a M3U from a xtreamui panel, the live/vod streams having "Stream Logo URL" uploaded by the provider discloses the IPTV provider panel information, very painful for Resellers since anyone can find which IPTV Provider they are using.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? As of right now the only fix I see is to point the images to an remote, IP based web server.

code64

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey again,

I have noticed that when you download a M3U from a xtreamui panel, the live/vod streams having "Stream Logo URL" uploaded by the provider discloses the IPTV provider panel information, very painful for Resellers since anyone can find which IPTV Provider they are using.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? As of right now the only fix I see is to point the images to an remote, IP based web server.
You have to use ssl in other way use https .

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Use you own logos, and change them.. Put in a little work and it wont happen when you place your own images.
it maybe a pain at first, but once its done you wont have this issue.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Use you own logos, and change them.. Put in a little work and it wont happen when you place your own images.
it maybe a pain at first, but once its done you wont have this issue.
Im afraid that would still show the IPTV provider domain in the link.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
dont give out m3u to your clients simple !!, use hardcoded apps , there are loads you can use thats been posted in this forum
Exactly. I refuse to give out M3U files now I also stopped MAG devices for new clients.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is okay for users. However, for resellers, if they login to the panel and download a playlist, they will find your source as well.

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is okay for users. However, for resellers, if they login to the panel and download a playlist, they will find your source as well.
Well that’s a trust issue you got there bud,
If your advertising for resellers on social media your asking for trouble, start off with a few mates who haven’t got a clue how this all works and go from there oh and don’t advertise on social media about your service

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock