Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Required developer

riverfish

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Work Done. Thank you.

Regards,
R

Last edited:

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a PHP developer who can make Widevine(DRM) license script and I will provide all the required information.

Requirements:
1. Good hands on experience in PHP, especially on POST Methods.
2. Have some knowledge on DRM streams

The Job Agreement:
1. Will send half payment once review/verification done by me and will send rest of the payment once i received the script.

Interested people can DM me. Thanks in advance, :)

widvine scripts are not a one off payment you would need to pay a monthly fee for access to a widvine cdm if you do not have your own as the cdm is needed to get the encryption keys from the license

also not all widvine streams can be taken it all depends on how the certification requests are sent and handeled by the server if the server needs all requests to come from the same ip address then your gonna need a reverse proxy as well to fake requests to the widvine proxy that way everything comes from the one ip and they dont get your server ip

also to make a widvine script you would need a prebuild base or you would have to make your own this requires more than just php you would need to know how to use php / ffmpeg / mp4decrypt as well as work with deleting temp files after so long

as a widvine stream can just be restreamed the encrypted segments of the stream must be downloaded onto your server and then decrypted from there then converted and output as a hls stream

also with a widvine stream depending on the segment leanths and stuff streams do have the chance of possibly stuttering a little or looping a second or two should it be out of wack after the conversion to m3u from mpd

so to sum it all up widvine scripts are not easy and not a quick jobs so just how deep are your pockets as if youdont have a cdm and you dont havea prebuilt base your talking a few thousand if you want a private script made

salsa

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
widvine scripts are not a one off payment you would need to pay a monthly fee for access to a widvine cdm if you do not have your own as the cdm is needed to get the encryption keys from the license

also not all widvine streams can be taken it all depends on how the certification requests are sent and handeled by the server if the server needs all requests to come from the same ip address then your gonna need a reverse proxy as well to fake requests to the widvine proxy that way everything comes from the one ip and they dont get your server ip

also to make a widvine script you would need a prebuild base or you would have to make your own this requires more than just php you would need to know how to use php / ffmpeg / mp4decrypt as well as work with deleting temp files after so long

as a widvine stream can just be restreamed the encrypted segments of the stream must be downloaded onto your server and then decrypted from there then converted and output as a hls stream

also with a widvine stream depending on the segment leanths and stuff streams do have the chance of possibly stuttering a little or looping a second or two should it be out of wack after the conversion to m3u from mpd

so to sum it all up widvine scripts are not easy and not a quick jobs so just how deep are your pockets as if youdont have a cdm and you dont havea prebuilt base your talking a few thousand if you want a private script made
YOU ARE IN WRONG FORUM/WRONG PEOPLE, FIND ANOTHER DEV'S BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

kaka_05

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
google is change all method last week and now all guys have isuss to decrypt keys lol , good luck for devloper lol

mini C__S

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a PHP developer who can make Widevine(DRM) license script and I will provide all the required information.

Requirements:
1. Good hands on experience in PHP, especially on POST Methods.
2. Have some knowledge on DRM streams

The Job Agreement:
1. Will send half payment once review/verification done by me and will send rest of the payment once i received the script.

Interested people can DM me. Thanks in advance, :)
hello,

I have extensive experience with DRM Widevine, I have a lot of my scripts for this DRM

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock